Client Overview: Our client Is a multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Product Content Designer Overview: In this role, you will be responsible for designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.
- Design user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.
- Write functionality design specifications.
- Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams.
- Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group. Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality
- UX content designer or UX writer fluent in designing web app content strategy, IA, and UX writing.
- 3-4 years minimum in the discipline of product UX content design.
- Ability to design in Figma is ideal, can be substituted with another program if all other requirements are met.
Interested? Apply for this role