We are a team of more than 75 professionals in the area of development, design and UX consultants, who provide technological solutions for medium and large companies, mainly banking, insurance and real estate companies through web and mobile applications.
We believe that complex business problems, linked to technology, are solved by building simple, intuitive, innovative digital experiences that generate great satisfaction in people.
To do this, we help our clients solve these problems by contributing with specific disciplines, such as user-centered design, interface design, technology and innovation with emerging platforms, taking them from conceptualization to implementation.
The 2Brains UX Writer profile
We are looking for a UX Writer with extensive experience and knowledge in user research. Capable of the strategic definition of content for digital products and services throughout its value chain. With the ability to capture ideas and concepts related to the identity of the organization and its offer in the face of users and the context. With skills that allow him to contribute, from his experience and from the first second, to the definitions of a design system in order to ensure consistency and coherence in the visual interfaces along with aligning his proposals to the definitions of voice and tone of the organization. . He must also have skills that allow him to moderate sessions of co-creation and definition of content and information architecture.
What knowledge are we looking for in the UX Writer?
- Writing of digital content oriented to visual interfaces.
- Excellent spelling and writing along with a proper storytelling application.
- Definition of information architecture (Generation of content diagrams, inventories, interaction flows, Cardsorting exercises, etc).
- Understand, apply and communicate the objectives of the project or product, by aligning the messages with a document of voice and tone
- Ability to develop manuals and content guidelines.
- Experience in the creation, execution and moderation of tests with users (face-to-face and / or remote)
- User research experience
- Management and experience in user research tools and techniques (Users, Empathy Maps, Customer Journey Maps, UX Canvas, etc)
- Facilitate and moderate interviews with users, stakeholders and contact personnel of the organization
- Detection of findings and generation of insights from reports, reports and data associated with web analytics
- Learn about Design Systems
- Knowledge of the structure of a graphical interface at the front end level (HTML and CSS
What skills are we looking for in the UX Writer?
- Industry and market knowledge
- Effective communication
- Goal orientation
- Collaboration and teamwork
We offer you
- Working with a high-performance team, we learn and develop together
- A project focused on users, UX vision and integrated into development
- Access to large clients and challenging projects
- Permanent learning and growth, we organize meetups, trainings and cultural activities
- A flexible and dynamic work environment
- Special benefits: day off for your birthday, 4 weeks vacation
- 2Brains offers or subsidies mental and / or physical health activities.
- Flexible schedule and freedom for attending family needs or personal errands.
- 2Brains offers space for internal talks or presentations during working hours.
- 2Brains provides a computer for your work.
Informal dress code
- No dress code is enforced.
Vacation over legal
- 2Brains gives you paid vacations over the legal minimum.
Vacation on birthday
- Your birthday counts as an extra day of vacation.
Remote work policy
- Temporarily remote during COVID-19
- Position is remote only during COVID-19-related restrictions.
Interested? Apply for this role