9thWonder, is a diverse agency, offering a casual, fun and rewarding environment where every associate is valued, is growing, and we're looking for people that are passionate about building brands and pushing boundaries. We love to find what makes a brand tick, dig into strategies and insights, uncover new consumer markets, and develop creative that connects deeply and resonates broadly. Its's approach we call The Power of Difference. And if it sounds like something you'd like to be part of, then keep reading.
- Certified Great Places to Work 2022
- Unlimited Vacation & Summer Fridays
- Hybrid model
- Flexible schedule
The 9thWonder team is looking for a Content Strategist to manage day-to-day activity for a national corporate and franchise client. As part of the 9thWonder Strategy group, you will spend your days providing support for Corporate and Content campaigns, working closely with the team to ensure quality work that meets goals and objectives.
- Assist clients in identifying their existing content assets, conduct content gap analysis and outline areas of opportunities to develop a strategic approach and roadmap to achieve their goals
- Conduct content analysis/audits of clients and competitors, to benchmark content, identify best practices, uncover areas of opportunity, and make content recommendations
- Find and use data from multiple sources (primary, secondary, syndicated) to uncover insights and inform recommendations
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to determine goals, KPIs and perspectives
- Digest research and use those findings to create executive presentations and design content solutions that feel intuitive and straightforward
- Write data-informed content briefs for websites, landing pages and blog posts and lead copywriters to execute the content strategies outlined
- Support strategy teams to create messaging architectures, customer journeys and content style guides
- Have 3-5 years of experience in an agency or relevant environment
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Heavy web knowledge
- Be collaborative with many other teams
- Be a very strong communicator
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Be very well organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be a self-starter, able to proactively identify project needs
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and supporting benefits package
- 401K/Roth Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited Vacation and Summer Fridays
- Purposeful and considerate in our hybrid approach
- Great company culture: Certified Best Places to Work 2022
- Company paid Life and LTD
Does this sound like you?
Please apply through our Careers Page. Once submitted, there is no need to call. While we thank you in advance for your interest, please know that due to our high volume, we will only reach out to those whose experience and skills most closely match the requirements of the position.
9thWonder offers a casual, fun and rewarding environment, where every associate is valued. We appreciate all members of the team and thrive to craft a culture where the best idea is the boss. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
17th November 2022
Place of work
Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Grand Rapids, MI | Detroit, MI