We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
At AAA, our Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members.
We are passionate about maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people and culture of the communities we serve, and fostering an environment in which everyone can realize their full potential and grow without barriers. We celebrate our differences as they make us stronger and invigorate our workplace. We believe that each of us enriches our culture by contributing unique perspectives, valuable insights and key strengths. We want each of our Team Members to feel valued, respected and supported.
Why Work For Us?
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
- Annual Incentive Plan - Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
As the Brand Content Marketing Lead In This Position, You Will Help Navigate Our Content Needs And Journeys In Two Key Arenas. You're ultimately responsible for making our branded content count where it counts most.
- Top-to-mid funnel, where great branded content leads to stronger content engagement and brand consideration by more qualified prospective Members ... all the while serving to better inform existing members; and
- Post-purchase, where great branded content leads to stronger Member retention and loyalty.
In this role, you will need to continue to expand and evolve the channels we utilize for our content, including more focus on video, blogs, podcasts, and other more innovative avenues.
Plan, Implement & Measure Programs & Campaigns
- Effectively collaborate with key stakeholders and contributors across the AAA organization to orchestrate branded content strategies across all appropriate channels (online and offline) and for all appropriate audiences, preparing brand content marketing plans and calendars for approval and implementation (inclusive of targeted KPIs, timelines and program flighting, etc.)
- Create/curate, publish and optimize needed branded content -- adhering to our current AAA branding guidelines -- that aligns with the key strategies outlined/approved in the content marketing plan, ensuring all content has high SEO-value associated with it and is aligned with the goals of our Club and our key lines of business
- Measure and report-out on the results of content marketing activities as they are in-market (traffic, engagement, cross-leveraging opportunities, etc.), leveraging such insights to further optimize similar programs in the future
Budget & Resource Management
- Manage the brand content marketing budget independently, keeping it on-budget (no overages) for each fiscal/calendar year while ensuring the assigned allocations are being spent wisely in accordance with approved initiatives and programs
- Maximize the opportunities available through our content channels so as to optimize the established KPIs
- Manage assigned Team Members (internal) and external agencies/resources in the crafting, design and implementation of approved programs
Content Marketing Guidance & Governance
- Be recognized internally as the brand content 'ambassador/advocate' at AAA, providing guidance, training/mentoring, and sharing best practices with the greater marketing organization as to the efficient and effective use of branded content for delivering anticipated results (as aligned with the program's goals and expected outcomes)
- Stay up-to-date with the latest content and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Evangelize, implement the training for, and manage the use of our digital asset manager and integrated marketing calendar technology platforms
- Scale the output of the branded content marketing organization, accelerating the adoption of such content across channels
- Collaborate with our PR and Community/Corporate Outreach internal Team Members as well as contributing outside agencies/resources on the effective use influencer marketing
- Omnichannel Marketing Experience - it's vital that you fully understand how content works across online and offline channels, including but not limited to digital media, social media, blogging, podcasts, and video
- Effective Communication & Analytic Skills - strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills are a must, as is the ability to analyze, evaluate and report-out on data and trends; working proficiency in analytics programs (e.g., Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.) is required
- Teamwork - superior collaboration and coordination skills are needed as you'll interface often with fellow digital and product marketing team members, as well as cross-functionally and with external agencies/resources; the ability to prioritize tasks and stay organized is essential
Education & Experience / Licenses & Certification
- Bachelor's degree in business / marketing
- 5 years of hands-on content marketing experience in the online and offline communications world; past working experience in retail and technology is a plus.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
- Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
AAA...we're one of the largest Membership organizations in the country, but we're so much more than our legendary roadside service. We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of our Team Members. We're community-minded, and celebrate the growth, development, and successes of our diverse Team Members. Whether you're just starting your journey or looking to grow your career, we'll support you every step of the way.
We'll value your skills and experience. We're building a performance organization with heart and developing a pipeline of tomorrow's leaders. Your work will be enhanced with training opportunities, a mentoring program and our Promote-from-within philosophy. We celebrate our diversity and leverage the power of many minds.