Innovation Growth Studio’s, a global Accenture capability made up of product mavericks, technology mavens, and growth hackers. Featuring product owners, designers and technologists alongside commercial and operational strategists, our multi-disciplinary pod helps clients find, capture, and defend their next great opportunity in weeks, not months.
Our ethos is to build in the real world and not in the proverbial ‘corporate basement’ – away from the ideation valley of death. We build, test, iterate, and scale with the only people who matter – real customers.
A Content Design Senior Analyst is a team player, ready to bring expertise to the table to create quality content. For this position, it is crucial that the person is capable to adapt their writing style to several formats, designing creative concepts, as well as having a deep understanding of the English language. This person should be able to intuitively adapt to the tone of voice and messages required by the customers, clearly understand the goals of the project and confidently communicate with stakeholders if required, supervisors, and team members from other verticals including Visual Design, UX/UI, and Digital Product Design.
Creativity, proactivity and problem-solving skills are fundamental for a Content Design Senior Analyst to successfully transmit his/her knowledge and add value to the final deliveries.
Our team culture is very important to us. We believe in progress over process, meaning we are very proactive in getting things done, being resourceful, and facing challenges with a can-do attitude. We support one another and deliver to our clients with speed while adhering to the highest standards of design quality.
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex content problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the content design projects set by creative leads and provides tactical support.
- Primary upward interaction is with creative leads and peers. May interact with clients and/or within Accenture.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization.
- Collaborate in brainstorming sessions with the team and promotes team alignment
- Provides creative direction, mentorship, and effective feedback to junior roles in areas such as creative conceptualization, ideation, and copywriting.
- Collaborate with time estimations on content design tasks.
- Lead client presentations.
- Communicates with a client to discuss and finalize conceptualization and ideation processes
- Makes recommendations for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks pertinent to the content design capability.
- Proactively identifies risks in the projects and proposes possible solutions.
- Establish, develop, and guides relationship with team members and stakeholders.
- Proactively identify business opportunities within the vertical.
- Justify content design decisions eloquently and explain creative concepts and rationale to pitch them to the team and stakeholders in an engaging and convincing manner.
- Working independently, keeping project timelines on track and showing process.
- Develop effective creative solutions to solve complex content design problems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in creative copywriting roles
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases creative copywriting skills in multiple formats
- Is open-minded and demonstrates flexibility and optimism in adapting to change.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint from a storytelling perspective
- Deep understanding of UX copywriting
- Problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in designing compelling creative concepts
- Experience conceptualizing and ideating brand identities with a team of visual designers
- Content Format Adaptation
- BPX (Business Presentation Experience)
- English is required for this position as this role will be aligned with multi-national teams where English is the common language across our North America Market. Due to the significantly high volume of interactions with these English-speaking multi-national teams, which is inherent to this position, it is not possible to reorganize the company's activities to avoid this requirement.
Bonus Points If:
- You have familiarity with Agile work cycles, Waterfall and/or other methodologies
- Script Creation
- Experience in developing digital marketing campaigns (SEO copywriting, social media strategy, asset creation, etc.)
- Knowledge of social media content creation
- Content localization skills
Alberta - Calgary, British Columbia - Vancouver, Ontario - Ottawa, Ontario - Toronto, Quebec