The main function of a content strategist is to partner with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for products.
- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’s voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Promote content strategy at Company and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Share work and give feedback to teammates.
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturday and Sundays on an extended basis
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
- Self-motivated with persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Bachelor’s degree required.
The pay rate range above is the base hourly pay range that Aditi Consulting reasonably expects to pay someone for this position (compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to, a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, location and end client requirements).
Benefits and Ancillaries:
Medical, dental, vision, PTO benefits and ancillaries may be available for eligible Aditi Consulting employees and vary based on the plan options selected by the employee.
11th February 2024
Place of work