Location: Hybrid – Home with occasional UK travel, mainly to our Head office (White City, London)
Agilisys is one of the UK’s leading digital technology providers. Since 1998 we have been helping forward-thinking organisations to transform services that make a difference to millions of people across the UK.
At Agilisys, we are passionate about people who are passionate about technology and digital disruption. We pride ourselves on our integrity towards our colleagues and our clients, and strive to be the transformation and operating partner of choice to the public sector.
We are collaborative in the way we work, and our agile and fast-paced environment poses a number of opportunities for exposure to new technologies and ways of working. As an Employee-Owned business, our people are our main asset, and everyone has a real say in the direction that the business is heading.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
This is a varied and dynamic role for a driven individual with and interest in technical design. Working alongside our Senior Leadership Team as well as Internal communications and Marketing. The role will design both internal and external facing documents and collateral. This is a creative role requiring hands on design, layout and time management working to a specific design brief, developing concepts further whilst always adhering to brand image and voice. The successful candidate will need to be a confident self-starter, to have creative flair, strong communication and organisational skills.
You will be
- Generating compelling presentations- Creating and updating graphics for both print and digital use following our brand guidelines including: client presentations, social media banners, reports, infographics and ad hoc design requirements.
- Ensuring consistent and high quality graphics in our bid submissions.
- Translate complex ideas, processes and concepts into compelling graphics.
- Providing the technical ability with the Microsoft Office 365 suite to support via Microsoft Teams, meeting production including music, videos, presenting, WiFI, connection and camera work.
- Using your technical ability to record and edit videos.
- Developing strong relationship management skills in order to support senior leaders leading to you being the trusted person in the design space.
- Bringing strategic context of your work and why it is important. You support strategic planning in an administrative capacity.
- A close collaborator with the Communications and Business Development teams to bring communications alive through creative visuals.
- Able to understand business contexts and challenges to define your own briefs where necessary.
- Providing hands-on design and direction throughout whole project schedules.
- At ease with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals.
- Able to demonstrable knowledge and passion for user centred design practices for public facing and internal services and applications.
- Understand how a digital service should address the needs of all possible users so that no one is excluded, with particular reference to accessibility and assisted digital.
Key skills and experience in this role will include:
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills, and be a proficient user of Microsoft Office, preferably with advanced knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Adobe and Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines on multiple projects.
- Using industry software such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to create visual designs.
- Understanding and interpreting stakeholder briefs.
- Ensuring that design work is aligned with other methods of communication.
What are we looking for?
- A good sense of humour and fun, and willingness to jump in and help with anything and everything.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timescales with a focus on cost control and security.
- Experience in the development of cross-functional relationships with both internal teams and external third parties.
What can you bring to the role?
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently and on a team towards goals, with the ability to exhibit strong problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for design.
- Design qualification or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Office 365 tools and operating system
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively with small to large teams in a deadline-driven environment.
- Comfort in ambiguity, flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Mature, structured approach to dealing with difficult situations.
- Calm, ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to travel across the UK.
What’s in it for you?
We’re based across the UK operating out of various customer sites, with London being our company headquarters. We offer flexible working and a great corporate benefits scheme:
- Access to Unmind for Wellbeing
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Being an Employee Owner as part of the Employee Benefits Trust
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy more)
- Access to exclusive discounts and offers with a variety of retail providers through Agilisys “Perks at Work” scheme
Agilisys is an equal opportunities employer, seeking to employ a workforce that reflects and incorporates the talents of our diverse community.
We are committed to building a culture that recognises the value of diversity among our people, and where everyone feels included and valued irrespective and indeed because of their differences. We endeavor to ensure that everyone is treated with fairness, dignity, and respect and that they can perform at their very best.
We are a member of the Digital Inclusion Charter - a public commitment by digital organisations to help more people go digital. In addition, we are a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter, which means that we have made a number of pledges in relation to our approach to recruitment and retention. Our unique employee-owned status also allows our employees to have greater engagement and ownership in ensuring Agilisys is an inclusive organisation.
Fancy a chat?
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, if you’d like more information or would like to apply please fill out the details and submit your application.