Our mission is to empower people to accomplish more when using screens together, and you will have a significant impact on making it possible.
The Content Marketer plays a pivotal role in the growth of Airtame, as we build a Marketing team to support the company’s stellar growth. You will create, maintain, and publish product and partner collateral, sales tools, promotional material, and other marketing content as part of an overall Sales & Marketing strategy. An eloquent communicator with strong writing, creative and organizational skills, you will work with your colleagues from across the Airtame team to create a wide range of digital and offline marketing materials.
Outcome for the next 12 months
- Produce Top-of-funnel content, including ebooks, articles, infographics, and landing pages, that explain the value of the Airtame solution, all optimized for search and social media traffic.
- Own the editorial calendar, including responsibility for blogs and social posts.
- Manage our social media presence.
- Write engaging emails, newsletters and nurture campaigns to drive demand generation activities.
- Create product literature such as sell sheets and launch materials in collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager and Art Director.
- Generate promotional materials for partner programs, working with the Channel Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and outside contributors to create webinars, video, and multimedia content.
- Develop case studies based on customer experiences, working closely with the Sales team.
- Understand the needs of our customers and user community through industry research and close cooperation with Sales and customer-facing team members.
- Commission, edit, proofread and publish content from internal and external contributors.
- Continually update and optimize online content, including the corporate website.
- Be willing to explore new marketing tactics and channels.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a marketing or communications role, promoting technical products.
- Comfortable working with technology products and audiences
- Strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Understanding of SEO/SEM principles.
- Experience with Email and Marketing Automation platforms.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and HTML/CSS.
- Good communication skills, including the ability to explain complex concepts.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- An open culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Competitive salary.
- Private health insurance.
- 401K retirement savings plan.
- Flexible work environment and opportunity to work remotely.
- 3 weeks vacation in the first year and 4 weeks thereafter.
- Close collaboration with the European team.
Interested? Apply for this role