Ancora Communications is a young but rapidly growing agency focused on moving businesses in the logistics, trade and maritime space beyond business as usual. We bring strategy, communication and branding solutions together under one roof to holistically serve our clients.
We are looking for a content strategist with a strong social media and writing background. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to push the boundaries of B2B content for clients in the logistics, trade and maritime industries. You’ll independently lead strategy and content delivery for “day-to-day” projects, and you’ll play a key role in shaping our clients’ communication trajectory.
If you love delivering content, thrive in a fast-paced environment, are a born problem-solver and have a passion for strategic, creative communication, you’ll fit right in!
What you’ll do:
- Create/write inspirational and engaging digital content in English and German and manage day-to-day digital activity for multiple clients, including social media accounts and digital advertising, ensuring alignment to brand and messaging standards.
- Define priorities and plans in alignment with clients’ goals to increase digital awareness, growth and engagement.
- Create and manage editorial calendars for various clients, working with internal teams. This includes helping contribute to compelling content in written, visual and video formats for social media, newsletters, websites and other communications.
- Utilise various analytics tools to track performance of content, campaigns, channels, etc. and use data analysis to make strategic recommendations for improvements.
- Build and deploy newsletters and email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp and make necessary updates and changes to organization website(s) in the CMS.
- Develop an SEO strategy to increase the quantity and quality of site traffic.
- Stay on top of emerging trends related to logistics, maritime and trade industries.
- Participate in communications to senior audiences internal and external.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of digital communications experience, including experience in social media and/or content marketing as well as analytical tools.
- Experienced in delivering online content in English and German
- English native speaker with strong skills in German
- Familiar with the logistics, maritime or trade sectors, preferred but not required.
- Experienced in planning, conceiving, producing, and evaluating compelling communications materials and digital marketing plans tailored to different audiences and channels.
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms, social media management and scheduling tools, digital advertisement and fostering online communities.
- Proficient in managing CMS content systems, SEO and building email templates and segments in email systems such as MailChimp.
- Well versed in using analytic tools like Google Analytics to inform content strategy and reach.
- Experienced and passionate about written communications, with a strong portfolio demonstrating ability to craft written content to drive engagement.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator with strong project management skills and excellent attention to detail.
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce, enabling our team members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, we prefer candidates based in Hamburg, Germany, but we can collaborate with anyone in Europe within our working hours.
- Working hours? We operate within the Central European Standard time zone and ask that you be physically located in that time zone.
- Prefer an office or rather work from home? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please send your full application including motivation letter. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to consider your application otherwise.
Our team is a potpourri of different voices, cultures and skills. And that’s our greatest strength. Here, everyone finds their place and can unfold and develop individually. Our consultants, copywriters, designers, programmers and strategists come together to pave the way to effective communications and make Ancora a family.
With us, you won’t just join something – you’ll add something.
Interested? Apply for this role