Original Content Marketing Lead, Kids & Family - Apple TV+
Apple is seeking an experienced series marketing professional with a track record of building world-class campaigns to join our growing team. This role will own day-to-day responsibilities for leading the global launch campaigns for upcoming Kids content releases.
The Kids & Family Original Content Marketing Lead will market strategy for shows developed by Apple’s Content Development team, acting as our central cross-functional liaison across teams (Marketing, Publicity, Product, Social, Development, Production, Business Affairs, Legal) with a focus on handling workflow and driving integrated marketing plans that drive buzz and global viewership for Apple Originals. Will be a key point of contact with agencies and creatives (showrunners, creators), to collaborate and communicate different facets of the campaign throughout the lifecycle of the show.
The Lead will work with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. This person has an intimate knowledge of the Kids and Family television landscape, and their love for television and pop culture pushes them to thrive in a quickly moving environment.
- Minimum of 10+ years in consumer marketing experience, with direct responsibility for launching original kids and family series
- Proven experience running robust portfolio of creatively led 360-campaigns, from show strategy to executing tactics, both paid and organic, and delivering results
- Can develop strategy, positioning and target audiences for consumer campaigns at scale
- Experience in brand partnerships, promotions, activations and integrations with internal teams or 3rd parties, including retail extensions, experiential opportunities, push notifications, email, and editorial placements
- Strategic partnering with digital teams on organic social and digital spanning content creation, community and audience development
- Cross-functional collaboration across PR/Communications & Awards
- Expertise partnering directly with talent, producers, filmmakers on all campaign marketing
- Stellar executive written and verbal communication skills. Can present ideas simply in presentations and documents across a range of partner perspectives —from creative to business / quantitative.
- Brings a highly strategic and analytical approach to decisions and problem-solving
- Excellent organizational, scheduling, project management and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail
- Inventive self-starter, willing to roll up sleeves
- Demonstrated leader with established track record and career progression, with a shown ability to collaborate and partner cross-functionally in our highly matrixed organization
- Manage cross-functional team planning to develop and execute 360 Kids and Family campaigns, including leading key meetings, developing campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents (marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc.) to ensure execution against goals.
- Develop in-depth marketing strategy including positioning, audience targeting, comms strategies, research / cultural analysis; socialize strategy and creative output with cross-functional teams as well as with key partners including executive teams, development, producers/creators, filmmakers.
- Lead pod resources and priorities, oversee scope, budget, and campaign resources necessary to launch and manage marketing for the lifecycle of titles.
- Work in partnership with Creative teams to lead creative development and coordinate internal/external partner execution of multi-media content assets that extend the show across paid/organic initiatives, ensuring materials are aligned to show positioning and brand, and that creative is consistent across all consumer touchpoints.
- Oversee team pods that include individuals leading complex, cross-functional initiatives. Anticipate resource and staffing needs, troubleshoot issues, and get necessary approvals.
- Prioritize resources and work outputs and determine key deadlines, and deliverables requirements, work back schedules to build and communicate realistic timelines for execution.
- Establish relevant metrics for campaigns. Partner with research and media team to develop brand and performance-driven media plans that effectively promote the shows.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA or relevant graduate work a plus.
- International experience or experience working with international teams is a plus.
Interested? Apply for this role