Our customers rely on Applied SmartFactory® automation software solutions to improve process quality, increase productivity, and maximize performance in semiconductor, pharma, and new technology manufacturing environments.
Are you a talented digital content marketer, adept at executing digital marketing, advertising, and search campaigns from start to finish, enjoy managing multiple projects simultaneously, excel at thinking strategically and acting tactically, naturally curious about analyzing data to gauge the impact of your messages, and born with a strong appetite to test new ways to communicate?
If this sounds like you then let’s talk about our collective needs to see if there’s a fit on our integrated marketing team.
- Develop original and creative SEO-friendly content for our channels (e.g., blog, web pages, campaign landing pages, customer emails, video scripts, and social channels)
- Assess existing content and images produced by technical SMEs (e.g., presentations, conference papers, collateral), ideate, and rework into SEO-friendly content and images for our digital channels
- Prepare engaging copy for paid and organic campaigns, banners, customer emails, event signage
- Increase connections and create / execute paid ad campaigns on Google, LinkedIn, and YouTube, to grow Applied SmartFactory’s visibility and brand power in the market
- Solicit third-party groups to connect with us and implement cross-promotional links
Marketing Project Management
- Manage multiple marketing projects and schedules simultaneously spanning email, website, paid, organic, and social channels, including collaborating with other team members and key stakeholders to meet deadlines and stay within budgets
- Keen understanding of how to adapt to shifting priorities in a high-paced environment
- Experience working with marketing tools – Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Google AdWords, Pardot email
- Naturally curious about analyzing data to gauge the impact of marketing messages, work with the marketing team to suggest new marketing strategies to increase engagement across channels
Special Skills | Knowledge
- Your sweet spot is your flair for writing engaging and SEO-friendly headlines, blurbs, posts, and subject lines
- You’re a self-starter, capable of working with minimal direction, equipped to trailblaze new ways of reaching our customers, and driven to say yes, we’ll figure it out…
- Comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Solid knowledge and experience in creating customer-driven journeys, advertising, search, account-based, and social media marketing campaigns
- You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics to leverage your analytical and reporting skills
- Your ability to navigate marketing platforms is broad (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, Salesforce Pardot B2B Marketing Automation, YouTube, LinkedIn…)
- Comfortable working remotely and handling calls across multiple global time zones
- Expert in time management, juggling multiple priorities and tracking budgets
Education | Experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, advertising, journalism, communications, or a related field
- 10 years of proven experience in B2B digital marketing particularly within the software industry
- Adept at working independently, managing agency partners, and collaborating with internal cross-functional teams
- Comfortable in balancing right brain (content marketing) and left brain (project management) deliverables
- Tech software start-up, advertising, or digital agency experience – a big plus
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Years of Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.