What is ArcheMedX?
We are a well-funded, revenue-producing, early-stage company that applies behavioral science to improve learning and generate actionable insights to improve clinical care. The ArcheMedX platform accelerates the research of new medicines and delivery of better care to millions of patients. Every member of our team has a meaningful stake in our success. If you are interested in taking on an impactful role building software that is transforming the healthcare and life science industries and truly making people’s lives better, let’s talk!
What we are looking for in a Content Marketing Manager
As the Content Marketing Manager at ArcheMedX, you’ll be the program lead for all of our content deliverables, as well as the primary social media manager and the creative lead for many of your own projects. You will report to the Head of Marketing and can be based anywhere in the US.
You have experience supporting marketing programs and leading content projects for a B2B software company, ideally targeting the life sciences space. You’ll be ready to guide projects from start to finish, and be excited to put your mark on a growing company. You’re a big thinker, a creative storyteller, and a precision writer who likes to try new things and follow the data.
- Contribute to thought leadership and content marketing strategy that drives brand awareness, sales enablement, lead generation, and market engagement
- Re-imagine our podcast series and own its performance
- Create content campaign plans with support from the Head of Marketing
- Develop and maintain an editorial calendar, holding others accountable for their part in supporting the plan
- Collaborate with leadership on goals and clearly defined metrics to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach
- Perform SEO research and analysis for blog content/asset topics
- Build product-focused content as needed to support go-to-market efforts
- Refresh and optimize existing content on a recurring basis
- Proactively identify content gaps and liaise with key stakeholders to fill those gaps
- Discover, pursue, and lead content development for new opportunities with industry publications and sites
Skills we’re seeking:
- 7+ years of experience in writing, content creation, and content planning.
- Familiarity with digital customer experiences and the buyer’s journey.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to write for a human audience
- Proficiency in SEO and optimizing content
- Knowledge of off-page SEO and referral link building
- Proven creativity and flexibility, you’re not afraid to be bold
- Proven ability to and willingness to self-direct and self-motivate
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to sending out high-quality, error-free work that builds the brand
- Some familiarity with the life sciences space, especially with exposure to clinical trials
- An interest in or exposure to product marketing practices, particularly PMA or Pragmatic Institute
- Experience with conversion rate optimization
What We Believe In
- Every day is an opportunity to learn - from our colleagues, our clients, and our industry.
- A small group of dedicated craftspeople can change the world.
- Fostering a collaborative environment where team members engage with humility and respect.
- Ensuring successful customer experiences is a creative problem-solving process.
- We are all on the product team.
- We communicate, evaluate, and prioritize so we can deliver value without chaos and interruption.
- Everyone can have good ideas.
What We Offer
- A remote-first culture and a flexible working schedule.
- The time and tools you need, and the freedom to advance in your craft.
- A team of smart, like-minded, creative professionals who will constantly support and challenge you to build better solutions every day.
- A safe environment where every idea is heard, where mistakes are the way we learn, and where experimentation is the rhythm of our day.
- The opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and exciting life sciences companies in the world.
- Employee stock options
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Generous employee health, dental, and vision benefits
- New Apple equipment
- Continuous opportunities for professional development (Conferences / Learning Stipends)
Interested? Apply for this role