At Arrive Logistics, we are committed to servicing our customers and exceeding expectations. Our team members are trained to see the world through the eyes of our customers and transcend the investment of a traditional broker relationship. With that mission in mind, we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who is responsible for leading the sales enablement segment of the marketing department. By working closely with leadership from business development, carrier sales and marketing our Content Marketing Manager will ensure alignment across three functions. The primary objective of this leadership position is to support our sales teams as they take prospects and convert them into customers and customers and grow them into core customers.
The Content Marketing Manager needs to bring a data-backed approach to streamlining the buyer's journey to effectively lead our ABM team. That process involves the planning, organizing and executing of top tier, segmented content programs and innovative sales collateral. This role will work to aggressively evolve our support strategy for scale and impact. Our Content Marketing Manager will act as a liaison between marketing and sales teams managing all marketing sales support as well as analyzing and revising marketing sales strategies.
- The Content Marketing Manager will work closely with sales to build a structure for sales enablement messaging and positioning.
- Managing, developing and guiding the day to day activities of the sales enablement team to meet department goals for design, tools, and communications.
- Communicate with sales management and sales reps alike to figure out how to build the right content, processes, and initiatives.
- Leading content strategy and execution
- Overseeing project management for multiple concurrent projects
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with higher level stakeholders
- Assist in translating company goals into marketing strategy
- Overseeing all campaigns, using measurements to enhance marketing efforts
- Works closely with the Arrive Insights team to provide customer insights and data externally
- Oversee tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities
- Utilize and explore competitor research, industry research and relevant reporting
- Maintain a deep understanding of brand, audience, and company objectives on an ongoing basis to ensure all communications make clear how the work ties back to our broader mission, goals, and values.
- Ability to understand complex business marketing issues and how to leverage media (print, digital, video, mobile, social media, telemarketing) to achieve the client's objectives.
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity
- Proactively engage with the sales team to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, educational training, and value-add content
- Digital Marketing: Help to strategize and manage all day-to-day digital marketing activities; including, website management, advertising/SEM and partner program development.
- Lead Generation: Work with leadership and sales to develop and manage lead generation and lead nurture campaigns.
- Manage event logistics as needed.
- Reporting + Analytics: Compile, analyze and publish marketing performance dashboards. Utilize data to analyze results and make informed decisions on how to improve future campaigns.
- Customer Marketing: Develop and execute customer lifecycle marketing strategies to improve customer retention and grow accounts.
- Project Management: Manage your projects, campaigns and tasks using Asana and other project management platforms. You enjoy building processes to help Arrive scale. You are capable of bringing together cross-functional teams that can create world-class campaigns.
Education and/or Experience:
- A four-year college degree with four+ years in experience designing, executing, measuring, and optimizing integrated marketing programs using many channels.
- A great listener and fantastic creative problem solver
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and learn new processes
- Beneficial industry experience: data services, SaaS, or marketing technology.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing sales or sales support role.
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- 3+ years of management experience.
- Strong understanding of the Sales-Marketing connection and the role of content in generating more qualified opportunities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- A fast and efficient learner who is able to pick things up quickly.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on writing and editing.
- Organized and meticulous enough to juggle multiple projects & timelines simultaneously.
- A collaborative problem solver; you are comfortable working through people to get results
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on-site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Covid Response and Flex Policy:
Arrive Leadership continually evaluates the Covid-19 pandemic and makes informed decisions based on applicable regulation, CDC recommendation, best practice, and local impacts of the pandemic. Arrive has implemented a comprehensive and proactive Covid response plan designed for the safety of our employees. This plan includes in-office safety protocol for all employees and a flexible work schedule based on position and tenure.
Interested? Apply for this role