We are looking for a talented and passionate Web & Content Marketing Manager to join the Arrow SaaS & Media division to support the optimization of our public-facing company websites and the portfolio build/implementation of dynamic/engaging content/assets/videos to support our digital channel content strategies.
The Web Marketing Manager will develop and implement the company’s web-based marketing and content strategies to promote the company’s brand, attract visitors and potential leads, and generate internet sales.
This position will analyze market data, digital traffic, and trends to establish web/content campaign strategies and tactics to ensure traffic acquisition and conversion to leads and customers/subscribers.
The successful candidate will work closely with Director of Marketing, the broader Digital Marketing Team, Product Managers, content generators, acquisition and retention vendors and other marketing team members to define go-to-market initiatives for growth and retention efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Establish a web development, optimization, and content library budget
- Develop multi-media campaigns to support the overarching acquisition and retention goals for both print and digital audiences.
- Align to companywide nurture strategies, audience acquisition unit and revenue goals.
- Collaborate with multiple business stakeholders (advertising, sales, marketing, product development, editors, and studio).
- Identify and develop marketing efficiencies that maximize current resources through standardized approaches across markets.
- Communicate programs, results and accomplishments to Director of Marketing, Marketing, Sales local stakeholders enabling proactive implementations, collaboration, and the establishment of best practices.
- Plans and implements web-based marketing strategies and campaigns via the company’s website(s).
- Collaborates with web development and design teams; provides guidance on marketing-related aspects of the company’s web presence.
- Develops and expands company’s web presence through social media, email, web advertising, and other online sources; promotes company brand through these channels.
- Drafts, implements, maintains and revises online marketing campaigns to drive sales and revenue to the company.
- Coordinates with other marketing team members to ensure active promotions and campaigns are represented on the website(s).
- Collaborates with web design, development, and content staff to monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for the company’s site(s).
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
- Assists with budget preparation for marketing department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field required.
- Three to five years of related experience preferred.
- Experience across legacy and digital platforms include but not limited to:
- Social media channels and social media management platforms (i.e., Sprinklr)
- e-Marketing Platform (Omeda and Marketo a plus)
- WordPress CMS and WordPress Plug-Ins experience required
- Experience in google analytics and Tag Management
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience developing responsive web and email design
- Proven track record in developing successful direct response campaigns
- Strong project management, analytical and problem-solving skills a must.
- Graphic Design (i.e., Illustrator or In Design) or Canva a plus
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)