This job listing has expired
Arta is on an audacious and incredibly rewarding mission: to pave the way for people everywhere to lead more successful financial lives. We value trust, teamwork, and adaptability.
The Infrastructure and Research teams within Arta are building the next-generation financial infrastructure that will enable Arta to build financial services that set a new standard in helping users with their financial needs. In addition to building great end-user services, we're looking for a strong Technical Writer to help us establish Arta Finance as a thought leader in this space through publishing articles, designs, case studies, and more of our leading-edge infrastructure and engineering approaches. We're also looking for someone to help us keep our internal documentation at a high standard for other engineers to understand and expand upon.
What you will do
- Work with engineers to create blog posts and other public content that show the depth of our technology
- Participate in relevant discussions in online forums, chat rooms …
- Improve internal design documents and technical material
Who you are
- You have experience working with engineering teams and understand complex topics and designs
- You have a track record of converting highly technical design documents and brainstorming notes into material for different audiences.
- You have superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- If you have social media experience that’d be a big plus
- You must be authorized to work in the United States
- You are based in the United States, or you have the plan to relocate
- You are able to visit the Mountain View office when needed
What we offer
- We have a robust health insurance offering for you and your family
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- 20 weeks of parental leave
- 15 days PTO annually plus national and company holidays
24th November 2022
Place of work
Remote (United States)
228 open job opportunities
44 new jobs added in the last week.
We'll put your job ad in front of a growing community of content professionals.
Post a job