This job listing has expired
UX Writer/Content Strategist
This role involves an enthusiastic, empathic, and flexible person who enjoys a challenge likes working on a team, and easily adapts to an ever-changing environment.
And because we're dedicated to empowering better decision-making, you're familiar with recent trends and research around behaviour change.
- Execute content strategy for our Medicare audience in support of larger organizational goals and objectives.
- Ensure your content uses the proper voice and tone.
- Work with the product management, design and research team to source or create the right content to educate, motivate and empower users.
- Collaborate with our UX researchers and analytics teams to understand user behaviour and uncover new opportunities for engagement.
- Collaborate with our Accessibility team to design a content experience that meets WCAG guidelines.
- Provide content of varying fidelity to our product designers to facilitate the iterative design.
- Collaborate with Medicare marketing to create a seamless experience for users between products and contexts.
- Produce documentation that facilitates publishing or content implementation, such as copy decks, messaging frameworks or content models.
- Contribute to product strategy and enhancement road mapping.
- Think about the design and functionality behind content with a focus on how to serve the audience the right information at the right time.
- Collaborate with the content strategy team to evolve our product content style guide.
- Support our design system team by providing content guidelines for components and patterns as needed.
- Working knowledge of user experience best practices.
- A passion for language, and demonstrated ability to influence audiences and promote behaviour change.
- Creating clear, concise and compelling content.
- Fusing brand voice into personalized or segment-driven content.
- Demonstration of exceptional writing, editing and research skills, as well as relentless attention to detail.
- Know-how when it comes to the complexity of cross-functional collaboration at the enterprise scale.
- Working in an Agile environment (working in SAFe would be a bonus, but isn't required).
- Creating a design or content documentation (annotated wireframes, copy decks, content models, page tables, etc.)
- 5+ years as a UX Writer, Content Designer, or Content Strategist on digital products and services.
- At least 4 years working at the enterprise level or a large organization (health care experience is a plus, but not required).
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
Training onsite - No
ASK Consulting is an award-winning technology and professional services recruiting firm servicing Fortune 500 organizations nationally. With 5 nationwide offices, two global delivery centers, and employees in 42 states-ASK Consulting connects people with amazing opportunities
ASK Consulting is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all associates.
16th November 2022
Place of work
Remote (United States)