Send us your resume if you are exceptional and are interested in an opportunity to join a high-growth management consulting firm. If you can answer yes to the below, let’s talk:
- Do you want to work on global pharmaceutical company initiatives?
- Interested in joining a firm that has an extensive client base of leading life sciences companies, most of which are Fortune 100?
- Do you have project management experience in global commercial digital transformations at a Life Sciences company?
Work you will do:
The role of this position is to support an internal Help/Service Desk for a large Enterprise client. You would be assisting in writing and identifying "How-To” articles to support colleagues and contractors troubleshoot technical application and system issues. This would include connecting with the internal "owners” of those applications/systems, collecting the relevant information needed, and then writing the "how-to” content that would be published in the service desk database.
- Strong writing skills, strong word processing skills, intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with internal application and system owners
- Strong writing skills
- Front-end application experience required for reviewing systems and design: HTML
- Prior Content Management experience is a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with Management level Executives is a plus
- Preferred tools: WordPress, O365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a talented team and be part of a fast-growing company. If you are passionate about developing high-quality software, and infrastructure management, and have a track record of delivering successful projects, we would love to hear from you.
Who you will be working for:
Atlas is a global strategic consulting firm, focused on the life sciences industry. Our services include Management Consulting, Managed Services and Agile Services. Global pharmaceutical companies and emerging players in the Life Sciences depend on over four hundred Atlas consultants to ensure they have the capabilities that will give them the ability to succeed.
Why join the Atlas A-team of Consultants:
- Opportunity - Atlas has deep life sciences industry roots and a reputation with our clients for having superior quality consultants
- Meaningful Work - You will be part of the solution to help clients accomplish their patient-first missions
- Culture - We are proactive, highly accountable, and high touch
- Solid - We have been delivering exceptional consulting talent for over 23 years
- Depth & Breadth of Collaborative Client Relationships – They depend on us to design strategic teams, which can produce and drive outcomes
- We are experts at Project Management, Portfolio Operations, Agile Services, Change Management and Talent/Organizational Design
- Opportunity for a consulting career – the average tenure of our consultants is over 2.5 years, with many here for over 7
- A-team of support behind you – We are all about making you successful
- Mutual trust – We build mutual trust and encourage respect and cooperation among team members