For one of our clients we're looking for a UX Writer with an excellent level of writing skills, extensive knowledge of customer experience and experience with content strategy.
Purpose of the job
- Develop the narrative for digital (conversational) experiences of the client's services.
- Writing copy with the user's experience in mind and through this ability architecting, designing and optimizing conversational dialogues.
- Developing UX Writing capability into a standard practice for product and service design teams.
- Design, deliver and optimize dialogues: Support shared services team in gathering conversation requirements for new chatbot features or new use cases of the conversation engine. Write human-centered dialogues, review conversation logs and metrics, test conversations, create conversation diagrams, understand impacts of integrations on conversations, and collaborate with UX research to improve conversation experiences. Plan and prioritize conversation work with the shared services team in an Agile environment.
- Developing the UX Writing capability: Developing process for incorporating content into sprints: Collaborate to create a method for identifying content needs in sprint planning so that UX writing work can be forecasted and managed. Review and write UX copy for products. Provide clear, concise, and helpful copy for UI screens, interactions, and e-mails. Collaborate with designers, document copy requirements, attend design reviews, validation sessions with users, and research readouts.
- Creating a content design vision: Create a vision for how content is managed via the design system (Orbit) and team. Support and guide context strategy for the design system site. Partner with brand and design teams to define voice, tone, and writing guidelines, nomenclature, content patterns, and content requirements for components. Guide designers on best practices for UX writing. Support
- You lead by example as a true doer, wanting to see fast and good results, whilst having a passion for creating rich conversational experiences through content.
- You seek to find alignment of user needs and business goals in your work, where you display great active listening skills and openness to different ideas and suggestions.
- You are a systems-thinker who loves to build simple and elegant experiences for complex products. As an effect, you excel in creating and aligning complex conversational scenarios. You navigate the conversational architecture from the holistic to the granular level in a hands-on way through writing and prioritizing scenarios and delivering and optimizing dialogues.
- You use a data and insights-led approach in your design decisions and seek data to inform you.
- You possess excellent writing and editing skills writing content for digital products and services.
- You are a phenomenal communicator and have a proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners.
- You possess a keen understanding of working under business and technical constraints.
- You have a near-native proficiency in English (speaking, writing).
- 5+ years of professional writing experience in a UX writing / Content Strategy role preferably in a conversational (e.g. chatbot) setting.
- Experience in working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Senior (5+ years) experience with the following concepts beyond the buzzword: user-centered design; design thinking, UX research, UX writing.
- Experienced (2+ years) with conversational design / copywriting (e.g. chatbots).
- Experienced (2+ years) UX writing for digital product teams and / or design systems.
- Experience (2+ years) in working in fast-paced environments: preferably experience as part or (agile) design sprints.
Interested? Apply for this role