Autodesk is seeking a Content Strategist for the Forge Developer Portal. Forge APIs enable developers to leverage design and engineering data to create custom software applications and connected workflows for manufacturing, media/entertainment, architecture, engineering, and construction.
To be considered for this role, please include a portfolio with your application.
- Define content strategy to migrate existing learning, technical, and marketing content across several channels into one cohesive experience to engage developers and designers from different verticals such as manufacturing, construction and entertainment
- Craft outstanding user interface copy that helps our customers succeed in their goals
- Practice Product Discovery thinking to help shape the problem to be solved
- Join a team of designers, writers, product managers, and developers to improve navigation and discoverability on our dev portal, giving our developers a consistent, cohesive, awesome learning experience
- Understanding of APIs and Web Development
- Working as part of a team to create content design standards, frameworks, and a style guide to help us scale
- Excellent collaborator, communicator of content design work, information architecture, and the rationale behind proposals
- A growth mindset. Willingness to own problems and drive projects to completion. Comfort with ambiguity. A healthy balance of humility and confidence
- Experience embedded with engineers and designers
- Experience with Agile or Kanban methodologies
- Product Content Design experience
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed information architecture and content design
- The ability to create mockups of your content using Figma or similar
- Experience designing content for digital products, not just websites or documents
- Familiarity with Swagger/OpenAPI, Stoplight, Postman, cURL, Git
- Knowledge of one or more of Node.js, .NET Framework, .NET Core, GO, PHP, Java
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.
Interested? Apply for this role