Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people on five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Senior UX Writer at BairesDev
We are looking for an outstanding Senior UX Writer to join our Research & Development Team (R&D). This professional will be part of a highly collaborative multidisciplinary team responsible for creating the experience of internal and external products. We are seeking a creative problem solver with experience in designing interfaces to solve problems for multiple audiences.
What You Will Do:
- Create effective and compelling online content (microcopy, labels, page body copy, error messages, tooltips, help articles, emails, documents, and announcements).
- Content creation for portal products, software applications, and user communications. Proofread content for grammar, style, and tone of voice.
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers, applying content design principles to craft delightful and effortless UX experiences - well-balanced layouts with fine-tuned copy.
- Optimize the performance of UX writing via user testing and data validation.
- Combine data-driven and user-centric methodologies for better results.
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, and designers to translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences.
- Be part of all project lifecycle phases, including requirements gathering, user analysis, testing, implementation, and results analysis.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of UX content experience.
- A great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficient English level.
- A problem-solver mentality and a spirit for innovation.
- Knowledge of information architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, SEO, taxonomy, and metadata.
- Basic experience with Miro, Figma, or other similar tools.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Interested? Apply for this role