WE ARE AGENTS OF CULTURAL CHANGE.
Berlin Cameron is a fully remote, award-winning advertising agency. We merge our obsession with data-driven insights with our passion for breakthrough creativity. The result? Highly original work that drives cultural leadership and delivers business results for our clients.
We have assembled a talented and diverse team of experts and are looking for a Planner who will be an active part of this growing group.
- Have a knack for noticing all the little idiosyncrasies of people around you?
- Love learning and have an insatiable curiosity?
- Consider yourself both analytical and creative?
If the answer is “yes,” then you might be our next Planner. Read on.
Beyond this, we’re looking for someone who’s dynamic, t-shaped and thrives in a culture of collaboration. The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in strategic/planning capacity at a creative, social, media agency or in-house. We have a wide range of clients in different spaces; including regulated industries.
We’re looking for someone who will:
- Work with planning leadership on research, strategies and briefs
- Have a passion for evolving social media tools and trends
- Work with a number of secondary research tools to quickly pull data for internal teams
- Have a clear point of view and can make informed arguments with energy and passion
- Collaborate to shape creative expressions, executions and impact of campaigns
As part of the WPP Group, Berlin Cameron offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
You’re right for this job if:
- You’re infinitely interested in understanding people and seem to notice little things about people that others might miss
- You’ve got 3-5 years’ experience in an insights, strategy or comms planning role
- You have working knowledge of query building on social listening platforms, qual & quant research design, and some experience working with syndicated research tools like Simmons and MRI (with the ability to pull crosstabs as needed)
- You have good knowledge of traditional and digital media channels and a hunger to keep up with the latest platforms and technologies
- Have understanding of how to implement creative ideas and have developed communications plans, campaign narratives, messaging frameworks and tactical briefs
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Berlin Cameron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested? Apply for this role