Beyondsoft Consulting, Inc., is a leading, technical solutions and consulting partner. We combine emerging technologies and proven methodologies to tailor elegant solutions that solve complex challenges and empower our customers to accelerate their business goals. Our services include end-to-end support for cloud, digital, data analytics, multi-language translation, and testing.
We are looking for an experienced contract Product UX Content Designer or UX Writer fluent in designing web app content strategy, IA, and UX writing with big enterprise or software company experience. You will join our client's high-speed Product Design team which has executive visibility.
- Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products
- Writes functionality design specifications
- Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams
- Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group
- Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality
- 3-5 years work related experience required
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required
- Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required
- Experience creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required
- Strong knowledge of web technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS)
- Fluency with standard design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required
- Strong interaction design and web technology skills (i.e. Flash) may be required
- Strong knowledge or experience with database served websites
- Experience working with rich client or web applications is a plus
- Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user features and functionality
- Must be familiar with industry standards and trends
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
Beyondsoft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, and the full employee lifecycle up through and including termination.
Interested? Apply for this role