The Digital and Marketing Sciences team is looking for a web producer to join the team that will transform Blackbaud’s global web properties into high-performing demand generation engines that support our brand while driving customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
A successful content manager performs a variety of projects using internal web marketing tools. The web producer works closely with stakeholders, content creators, and feature developers to maintain, update, and create pages on Blackbaud.com.
The successful candidate will lead all aspects of content creation, including updating the site using our CMS. They will coordinate with stakeholders, proofread and edit, suggest changes, provide a rationale for their point of view, and then populate the content on the site within the deadline.
If you have a passion for all things digital and are ready to be a part of a tech company and team where the word “culture” really means something and where giving back and supporting social good are the mission, we’d love to chat.
- Create, edit, format and publish pages from internal customer requests
- Perform quality assurance on new content releases, document testing activities
- Test website functionality and compatibility between browser vendors and devices
- Provide oversight and triage web requests, and updates
- Monitor, test, inspect and propose methods to improve and meet Blackbaud web quality standards
- Coordinate with stakeholders on larger projects and campaigns and manage the web portions of the project
- Create written documentation and procedures
- Manage expectations and communicate with stakeholders
- Assist with roadmap planning and content strategy
- Partner closely with Marketing and Creative teams
- Create standardized and scalable structure to operational procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-5 years-experience managing web and digital projects
- Experience working agency side is a plus
- Experience working with various levels of the organization including technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Good understanding of content management systems, ability to determine requirements based on the features and functionality of the CMS.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills including delivering presentations
- Strong at multi-tasking skills with a team player mentality
- Adaptable, and agile with a strong bias towards action.
- Highly collaborative with a strong work ethic.
- Active listener with the ability to diplomatically influence
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Attention to detail, grammatical knowledge, confidence to spot and correct errors
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Understanding of web browser vendors and compatibility testing
- Good knowledge of mobile device testing
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience
Stay up to date on everything Blackbaud, follow us on Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
Blackbaud is a remote-first company which embraces a flexible remote work culture. Blackbaud supports hiring and career development for all roles from the location you are in today!
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.