Blink is the user experience firm for the world’s leading companies. We use evidence-driven design to create products that people use, love and remember. With studios in Austin, Boston, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle, Blink brings two decades of experience to research, design, and strategy for clients such as Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, NASA, Starbucks, and USAA.
This opportunity is a part of Blink's Embedded practice which supports long-term opportunities with some of Blink’s largest client partners.
- Must be able to collaborate with a London-based financial team. Hours to be worked follow Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- 6+ month engagement.
- Can intake all of the content requirements and collaborate with the team as they finalize the user needs and business goals.
- Create the final editorial calendar and content strategy guide based on the client’s requirements.
- Write the content and provide content publishing guidance for when to publish via their internal tools such as Confluence.
- The content is about data governance. It is technical.
- Translate the highly technical language into layman’s terms for internal staff educational purposes.
- 5-7 years of UX copywriting/content strategy experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills including receiving, giving, and implementing feedback.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and focus on quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Blink is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.