Founded in 2009, we are now a melting pot team based in Lisbon, Porto & Boston that has deployed more than 200 projects for our world-class clients.
Our team is made up of people with amazing knowledge of Design, Usability and Web/Mobile based Software.
We're a user-centred & quality software-driven company. And we work with a passion for creating something new and cool. Our goal is to find out ways to make your (and our users') life bliss.
Whether an iOS & Android mobile application for a fintech or a multi-platform e-commerce solution, we have the talent to meet our client's needs and beyond.
Love thinking about and improving Digital Products?
We are looking for a UX Writer to come join us and work with one of our most important clients.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Guide best practices for UX Writing in collaboration with the UX team.
- Collaborate with multiple teams, across multiple projects to distill insights and requirements into simple and intuitive interfaces.
- Ensure content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
- Evaluate the usability of new and existing products, bring user research in when needed, and provide constructive feedback.
- Develop clear, consistent nomenclature for tools and applications.
- Create a foundation for growing UX writing as a standard, developing effective guidelines and best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Degree in Communication, Journalism, Psychology, UX, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or related.
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a UX Writer.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered copy and content solutions.
- Good written and spoken English
- We have 27 vacation days, free beer, fruit, birthday cake and a great team!
Interested? Apply for this role