Bloomberg Industry Group’s content marketing team works with business units to elevate their brands, engage their audiences, and acquire leads through our trusted expertise in event programming, digital storytelling, and interactive content.
You lead web content strategy and innovation, oversee editorial quality and production workflows, and manage the end-to-end content creation and delivery process.
What You Will Do
- Plan and execute web content strategies for Bloomberg Industry Group’s professional services businesses: Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg Tax & Accounting, and Bloomberg Government
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to conceptualize and develop digital content that demonstrates an understanding of audience behavior, product differentiators, and marketing goals.
- Determine website content mix to maximize organic traffic, audience engagement, industry influence, and overall business outcomes.
- Maintain industry knowledge and awareness of hot topics through regular collaboration with news/editorial teams, external industry leaders, and subject-matter experts.
- Learn and interpret complicated subject matter quickly and communicate subject matter to a practitioner audience.
- Plan and execute editorial calendars for all branded website content with consideration for resources, priorities, and opportunities.
- Source and manage vendors for copy, design, and other creative deliverables.
- Write, edit, and review content for web publication with adherence to brand guidelines and voice.
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7 years of experience in marketing, content development, and/or journalism.
- Experience with SEO and web analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of AP Style is a plus.
Bloomberg Industry Group IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Bloomberg Industry Group has adopted an Affirmative Action Program to ensure that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical issues, genetic information, disabled veteran, veteran, a veteran of the Vietnam Era, or any other classification protected by law.
Interested? Apply for this role