Bloomreach is currently working with our technology partners to establish thought leadership for the commerce experience. We are currently looking for a Content Editor to join our marketing organization and develop highly impactful stories and content designed to establish this community as the “go-to” for knowledge sharing and information in the e-commerce community. The Content Editor will be the key point of contact for developing the editorial calendar and interfacing with partners to plan, produce and publish content.
Your job will be to:
- Work with our technology partners to develop and publish an ongoing, quarterly editorial calendar. Identify themes and execute all administrative communications, including deadlines for outlines, iterations, proofreading, and final drafts.
- Build out and own the editorial side of our monthly benchmark project, working closely with PR to identify interesting narratives using the monthly benchmark data findings.
- Work alongside our industry partners on primary research surveys and results
- Collaborate with the Brand and Communications team in order to establish impactful, honest storytelling that is aligned with our brand standards and content marketing calendars.
- Strategize, build, and manage our social media presence across multiple channels
- Be a liaison between partner teams to identify speaking opportunities, collaborate with appropriate internal teams to develop the content
Your success story will be:
- In 30 days you’ll get introduced to and establish relationships with each of the relevant parties within our partner ecosystem and analyst community, take over project management of the partner community build, and complete product and partner training.
- In 60 days you’ll establish a first draft of the content calendar with media pitches, become the point of contact for all partner communications within the community, and work with the analyst team to push forward surveys and research.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- 2-5 years of content marketing experience in the technology space, preferably in the digital commerce space.
- Experience/consistent performance in deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work
- Proven content development efforts – research, whitepapers, blogs, web content, videos & sales enablement materials
- Knowledge of the commerce industry preferred
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, traffic, and leads.
- Self-starting, enthusiastic individual who is willing to take innovative approaches and responsibly for outcomes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the development of long-lasting relationships with multiple stakeholders, partners and customers.
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
Bloomreach is the leader in Commerce Experience™. Bloomreach Experience, the digital experience platform built for commerce, includes three pillars: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these pillars form the only platform that combines the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Regional benefits - US:
- Health care including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Plan with employer contribution
More things you'll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We've embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events (summits) twice a year to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what's ahead.
- We have a friendly atmosphere and motivated colleagues who love what they do.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.5/5 rating.
- We have a People Development Program -- participating in weekly personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.
- The Employee Assistance Program -- with counselors -- is available for non-work-related challenges.
- Subscription to Calm - sleep and meditation app.
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Stock options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.
- Everyone gets to participate in the company's success through the company performance bonus.
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries -- Bloomversaries!
If this position doesn't suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it - we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Interested? Apply for this role