We’re looking for experienced UX Writers to join our Ride-hailing or Micro-mobility & Car-rentals domain in Tallinn, Estonia. Bolt is the European super-app that has 100 million customers in 45 countries across Europe and Africa. We offer a range of mobility services including ride-hailing, shared cars and scooters, and food and grocery delivery.
We’ve brought together the best and brightest minds to drive our products and services forward. The best bit? We're only just getting started — which is where you come in!
Your daily adventures will include:
- Writing and editing UX (micro)copy to help our users navigate our products.
- Designing the information architecture, and making sure that every text is clear, concise and useful.
- Ensuring a consistent and highly optimised user experience at all times.
- Making sure that all copies are aligned with our prescribed ‘house style’ and audience tone of voice.
- Conducting content audits to identify opportunities and drive consistency across our products.
- Creating best-practice documentation and guidelines for product managers and designers.
- Staying up-to-date with the current best practices in UX content.
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine — it’s basically a huge team of awesomeness.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges bursting with refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, a Playstation and loads more...
We are looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Technical Writing, UX, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant UX Writing experience
- Outstanding command of English grammar and spelling.
- Expert-level understanding of effective user experience (UX) across digital channels.
- A UX writing portfolio including, but not limited to: user interface copy, microcopy (UX/Web), and direct or transactional emails.
- A self-starter attitude, who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and stay focused when faced with changing requirements.
- The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines.
- A highly organised and collaborative approach to work.
- Experience collaborating with Product Management, Design, Engineering, and Marketing/Localisation teams.
- A strong interest in mobility/food delivery app products, user behaviour, and associated trends.
You will get extra credits for:
- Having experience in a hyper-growth stage tech startup.
- Having previously worked within the ride-hailing, micromobility or food delivery industries.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organisations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage and plenty of other perks.
*Some perks may differ depending on your location.
15th March 2023
Place of work