Trusted since 1926, BONIDE is now a member of the ADAMA Group under the Syngenta Global organization. This new ownership (since 2019) gives our family business a global footprint and enormous global resources to allow BONIDE to continue to serve gardeners with premium pest control products for generations to come.
Our diverse portfolio of synthetic and Organic Gardening Products are produced by a dedicated team of over 200 people in Oriskany, NY. We offer weed, Insect, disease and animal controls in a variety of formulations and applications to meet any gardener’s needs. Sold in national, regional and local home centers, hardware stores, mass merchants and garden centers across America BONIDE is a recognized and respected industry leader. We are very proud of our heritage and excited about our future.
The Ecommerce Digital Content Specialist will lead efforts in publishing content on all retail partner websites. Reporting to the Director of Ecommerce, this position will work closely with the Ecommerce and Sales teams.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead efforts to publishing established digital copy and image to retailer websites using retailer supplier portals including Amazon, Home Depot, Lowe’s, and Walmart, as well as other retailers
- Ownership of Content Health scores using a digital shelf analytics tool
- Develop content health reporting to be distributed to Ecommerce and Marketing teams
- Collaborate with eCommerce team on A/B testing for conversion driving content
- Work with Associate Digital Content Manager to ensure lock-step execution of digital content updates
- Monitor consumer and competitive landscape for trends and digital best practices
- Receive, partner, and communicate out service provider invoices
Education and Experience Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Analytics, or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in Marketing, eCommerce, Digital Media or equivalent field
- Proven experience taking data-driven approaches to work
- Familiarity with Amazon Vendor Central and other retailer portals
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience working on high-performing teams
Interested? Apply for this role