Deliver timely and accurate information through the web, social media, and other communication channels, with appropriate editorial style and voice. Apply specific functional knowledge; working/general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Experience with writing and editing, including tailoring content to different audiences' needs and levels of understanding, structured content or content chunking
- Experience with creating customer user-journeys and personas
- Experience with information architecture, including site structure mapping, use of taxonomy and metadata to improve the findability of content
- Experience with using a content management system, including Drupal, WordPress, or SharePoint
- Ability to code in HTML
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with User Experience/Customer Experience is a plus including User Surveys, Personas, User Journey Maps and have knowledge of gathering information about users through surveys, interviews, or user testing
- Knowledge of best practices for writing web content and analytics is highly desired
- Ability to work in a team setting; comfortable working with technical and non-technical team members and presenting to the client
- Bachelors in English, Communications, or related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Interested? Apply for this role