- Technical Writer to work with Quality Assurance Engineers, Software Developers, and Testers using customer-defined engineering processes
- Create and maintain multiple documents associated with product deliveries including, but not limited to Logistics, Configuration Management, Systems Engineering and Test for Domestic and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Software Description Documents (SDD)
- Software Version Documents (SVD)
- Interact with internal teams and customers as needed to confirm the Software User Manuals (SUM) changes
- Support regular and recurring interface meetings with the customers regarding domestic and FMS SUM versions
- Support the reviews of product release recommendations
- Review and provide updates to requirements, cyber and integration documents
- Assist in creating templates to help manage data appropriately
- Work with other functional areas with verifying appropriate data with program-specific artifacts
- The candidate will assist in the creation of other ad-hoc project-related documentation as needed
- Will be trained to verify and coordinate Department of the Navy (DoN) Application and Database Management System (DADMS) submissions with Cyber Security
- Manage / Monitor / Update information from cybersecurity databases into program-related systems Review all active application components and associated versions active in the fleet
- Ensure that applications are active in DADMS, not expired or about to expire
- Update all active components records to denote DADMS ID, the current status of components and expiration in DADMS into related systems
- Maintain information in program-related systems
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience performing the duties described in the functional description
- Experience performing technical writing tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience working within a team environment
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, detail-oriented
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite programs, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High School diploma or GED; Vocational training commensurate with the Department of Labor functional description.
Condition of employment – The applicant must have and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The applicant must have US citizenship at the time of application.
BAI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Interested? Apply for this role