If you are currently a BrightView employee and would like to apply for a position, please click here.
The Content Director is responsible for leading how BrightView engages with patients, partners, and teammates through online and social media channels. This includes building engaged audiences across social platforms by creating original content, leading collaborations, recognizing and capitalizing on trends, and, ultimately, driving the conversation about addiction and recovery forward. You will define and drive BrightView’s content strategy, leading our video, photo, animation, and design initiatives to accomplish our growth goals. You’ll develop a sophisticated understanding of our audiences, channels, and formats, optimizing how we tell stories and publish content.
If you want to lead a skilled team to make a difference in patients’ lives while changing the playbook for behavioral health content marketing, we’d love to talk.
Please include a link to your content portfolio on your resume or in your application.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct BrightView’s content strategy
- Create, distribute, promote, and curate relevant, valuable content that attracts, acquires, engages, and converts audiences
- Establish and manage social media and content marketing performance KPIs
- Source and manage content collaborations
- Perform competitive analyses
- Support internal teams and external partners
- Oversee timelines and proper execution of ideas within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years of successfully building audiences across social media platforms
- Experience growing a brand to 250,000+ weekly impressions across social channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptionally organized and collaborative
- Ability to create engaging content across video, imagery, animations, copy, etc.
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Familiarity with WordPress or similar CMS platform
Interested? Apply for this role