As the PR and Content Strategist, you will define the content strategy for the company including content brand goals, thought leadership focus, and PR goals. Manage writing material created for business purposes, from online guides and articles to reports and product materials, presentations and social media posts.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Manage PR vendor, content and thought leadership strategy
- Manage editorial calendar and content themes for the company including theme development, content creation and publication that supports quarterly and annual content and messaging themes including reports, white papers, blogs, ebriefs, infographics, videos and other content
- Build and manage PR calendar, messaging and presentations for selected events and tradeshows as needed
- Lead messaging/content development for PR strategy for press releases and media placements for traditional and non-traditional publications
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
- Collaborate with demand gen, channel marketing, product, creative and executives to understand content needs, prioritize, write, edit and visualize content.
- Monitor content consumption (web traffic/engagement) in collaboration with stakeholders to understand content consumption trends against goals
- Review, refresh and update published thought leadership, web and product content as needed
- Create style guides to use as a reference to drive consistency in branding, terminology, phrasing, and tone across company and positively reflected across all content
- Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
- Collaborate with team on partner communications and demand gen messaging
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager, writer or similar role
- A portfolio of published articles and content
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic understanding of HTML and web publishing
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools (e.g. Moz, SEMRush and Google Keyword Planner)
- Experience using social media for business
- Solid writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BS in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
Brivo is the global leader in mobile, cloud-based access control for commercial real estate, multifamily residential, and large distributed enterprises. Our comprehensive product ecosystem and open API provide businesses with powerful digital tools to increase security automation, elevate employee and tenant experience, and improve the safety of all people and assets in the built environment. Having created the category over twenty years ago, our building access platform is now the digital foundation for the largest collection of customer facilities in the world, trusted by more than 25 million users occupying over 300M square feet of secured space in 42 countries.
Our dedication to simply better security means providing the best technology and support to property owners, managers, and tenants as they look for more from buildings where they live, work, and play. Our comprehensive product suite includes access control, smart readers, touchless mobile credentials, visitor management, occupancy monitoring, health and safety features, and integrated video surveillance, smart locks, and intercoms. Valued for its simple installation, high-reliability backbone, and rich API partner network, Brivo also has the longest track record of cybersecurity audits and privacy protections in the industry.
Brivo is privately held and headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland. Learn more at www.Brivo.com.
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer