You are passionate about creating unique and memorable content experiences for customers and understand that a piece of content can be created in multiple formats to accomplish the same goal. You are highly skilled at finding new story angles and translating the technical into universal insights. You have a keen understanding of what works well on different channels and are fluent in new and proven forms of media. You’re comfortable working independently but love being a part of a collaborative team. You are creative, goal-driven, and self-motivated, and love working in a fast-paced environment. You’re ready to get to work on day one and are motivated to deliver immediate results.
If this sounds like you, you may be the perfect candidate for the Marketing Content Manager position, reporting to the Global Lead, Integrated Marketing, Mainframe Software Division.
- Collaborate with internal teams to leverage existing content to achieve strategic goals while assessing the need for the development of new content that integrates into existing customer journeys.
- Maintain a promotional content library, partnering with cross-division teams to ensure new content is represented and old content is archived.
- Compose a steady stream of thought-leadership-oriented blog content based on keyword research.
- Explore new strategies, content styles and formats, or channels to engage our audiences, attract new contacts in target accounts, and strengthen Broadcom Mainframe’s position.
- Build and manage social media content calendars at the beginning of each month and work with internal and external resources to produce the content, if not already available.
- Optimize website content for search optimization.
- Create compelling ad copy for digital/print marketing campaigns.
- Partner with Sales Enablement to ensure content developed in Marketing and other Divisions teams are repurposed appropriately for sales.
- Provide editorial support for Executive and Division communications, as needed
- A Bachelor’s degree, with a concentration in Marketing or a related field, preferred
- 8+ years of related marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly skilled at crafting both long-form content and real-time content, along with distribution strategies and tactics for both digital and traditional channels.
- Proven experience and familiarity with B2B content marketing.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and meet deadlines.
- A deep understanding of traffic-driving mechanisms, including SEO, social, etc.
- Ability to continually innovate, think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts
- Exceptional project management skills & experience working within a cross-functional team
- Extremely organized and process-oriented
- Self-directed and resourceful
- Adaptable and calm in high-stress, tight deadline situations and patient in the face of changing priorities
Broadcom is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability status, medical condition, pregnancy, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records consistent with local law.
If you are located outside the USA, please be sure to fill out a home address as this will be used for future correspondence.
Interested? Apply for this role