BuildWitt is on a mission to build a better Dirt World by solving the biggest problems in the heavy civil construction, earthwork, and mining industries.
How you will get to help us do that in this role:
You'll get to collaborate with our development, design, brand management, and copywriting teams to manage the content for all existing and future client partner websites. You'll also help us ensure we maintain quality standards by routinely QA-testing websites to ensure they are functioning properly.
This position is remote, but ideally local to our Nashville HQ which you can see here - https://youtu.be/LfgUCP6lJXI
What you will get to do day-to-day:
- Maintain content for 30+ websites
- Prepare images for web (crop and optimize)
- Add provided copy and images to custom WordPress websites
- Write and add SEO data to websites
- Troubleshoot issues with existing websites
- Communicate with various teams to ensure requirements are met
- Perform ongoing website QA
The skills you possess:
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop or similar photo editing software
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator or similar vector graphics software
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or other content management systems is a plus
You will have the best opportunity to succeed in this role if:
- You are disciplined to keep going. You're great at structuring your own work and time to meet deadlines.
- You build trust with others by being dependable
- That one tiny detail that isn't right, doesn't get past your eye
- You are transparent about the facts and take ownership of failures
What’s in it for you:
- Dirty boots - see really cool massive earth-work, demolition, mining, and construction projects
- Work for a company that cares for, trusts, and empowers their people
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Competitive base salary
- 100% Healthcare paid for full-time team members and 50% for their families
- Affordable Dental and Vision plans
- Open PTO - We encourage everyone to take a break whenever they need to
- 401K Match, with immediate vesting
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are proud to offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, disability, or veteran status.
Interested? Apply for this role