As Caffeina Content Designer you will play a role of great importance because you will express the quality and creativity of the visuals that distinguish us, applying them to the marketing and communication projects we follow for our customers.
PS If you know a Social and Content Manager that you have worked with or cannot part with, Caffeina would be happy to consider you both to form one of our SOCIAL AND CONTENT MANAGER + CONTENT DESIGNER COUPLE
DIFFERENCE | how to do it with us
- You implement the content strategy for the projects under your responsibility, in collaboration with the Social & Content Manager
- You support the Art Director on the occasion of competitions and special projects
- Analyze the reports produced by the Planners, with which you can compare yourself to improve the content strategy for the projects under your responsibility
- You idealize and develop design, graphics and layout concepts
- Produce sketches and drafts to visualize ideas and concepts
- Idealize and create content through software, photoshooting and video shooting
- Draw up the list of props needed for photoshooting and videoshooting
- You collaborate with the creative team working on different types of media
- Ensure compliance with Caffeina and Customers' policies and codes of conduct, with particular attention to content rights
- You interact with the teams of the various company areas to optimize the customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Ensure compliance with the estimates, processing times and deadlines approved by your Coordinator
- Receive feedback from your Manager and develop consequent solutions
- Promptly report critical issues and opportunities related to your work
- Keep up-to-date on the latest developments in technology, market and digital trends.
PROFILE | What are we looking for?
- 2 years experience in the role of Content Designer in an agency, with background on multinational clients
- Ability to work in a team and interface constructively and effectively with the account and in the interest of the customer
- Ability to understand customer feedback
- Resourcefulness, tenacity
- Passion for digital, knowledge of best practices and solutions, interest in emerging trends
- Taste and passion for quality content design
- Ability to cultivate one's creative spirit, maintaining and enhancing one's inspiration
- Precision and attention to detail
- Excellent personal time management
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Good knowledge of HTML
- Good knowledge of international English
<Do you think you are the right person? Here's what you'll find in Caffeine>
VALUES | People who enter Caffeine must reflect themselves in our values
- Welcoming change
- Tangible impact
- Nurturing talent
- Unbreakable optimism
- Solidity and trust
If you think you are the right person, then let's imagine you live them like this:
- You are proactive and involved in the dynamics that surround you.
- You feel like a Creator : you want to be part of the change and you fully marry it.
- Believe your work can have a real and tangible impact .
- You want a working context that knows how to cultivate your talent with a growth path shared with an HR team that will support you in your professional path.
- You collaborate with your colleagues in a constructive way and do not let yourself be discouraged by moments of difficulty, but try to find solutions with your team to overcome them together
- Solidity and transparency : these are the drivers of your way of working with your colleagues and your customers.
TEAM | Here is who you will find
Your Team - made up of 27 people - is part of the Content area of Caffeina led by Michela Ballardini .
But you don't just work with them! The projects you take part in allow you to sit at multidisciplinary tables with other Creators, such as Planner, Account, Creative Technologist, Designer and many other professionals who are waiting for you.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT IN ONE YEAR | In Caffeina we draw a path together.
Following the evolution of your role, here is what we imagine will happen, after a year together:
- You are the owner of the Content projects you are involved in
- You know how to work in truly multidisciplinary teams
- You can easily interface with different professionals and you know how to grasp their potential
- You have grasped the growth potential offered by Caffeina and you are taking advantage of the feedback you are given in your evaluation interviews
- You are the point of reference for your customers, who see you as a consultant figure
EVERYTHING ON THE TABLE | What we offer you
We try to treat people in the best possible way, with professionalism and respect.
- Employment contract
- RAL commensurate with experience
- Sharing progress and team updates with dedicated spaces followed by moments of relaxation (dinners, beers, etc.) offered by Caffeina
- Ticket Restaurant + coffee & water 24/7
- Apple station.
- Welcome Kit.
- Conferences and Events offered by Caffeina.
- Training, online courses, books and documentation offered by Caffeina.
AND ABOVE ALL… BE A CREATOR! Get the chance to make a tangible impact with your work!
Become part of the Italian Creative Company. An independent reality where multidisciplinary teams learn to work together on crazy projects.
We make impactful experiences to fuel new energy between brands and people
All applications are evaluated individually. We use a tool to manage the selection process and communicate with candidates. Sometimes, unfortunately, the replies are filtered as Spam : remember to check the folder.