The Marketing Manager, Digital Experience will define, manage and execute Digital strategy (both brand and direct response) through stewardship of digital agency partner/s. This position is responsible for display, mobile, video, native and paid social campaigns.
- Provide content strategy recommendations across SEI digital properties to help support business and user needs
- Analyze briefs, develop and execute plans, and build out robust content roadmaps to evolve the overall digital experience
- Uphold the strategy by collaborating with writers to ensure the content meets the user need, embodies the right tone and voice, and uses plain language
- Collaborate & with internal stakeholders in content ideation, prioritization, and development as part of an agile product team
- Develop an understanding of data analytics, to help you discover and act on customer insights to improve the content experience
- Partner with SEO agency to develop and manage key content SEO initiatives across SEI’s digital properties to drive natural search growth, strategy through execution
- Knowledge of the SEO & digital landscape with awareness of emerging innovation and trends.
- Problem solver who can creatively influence cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of web usability and accessibility best practices
- Experience with Adobe/Google Analytics with an ability to leveraging key data insights
- Comfort in a fast-paced, ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work collaboratively with others
- Able to produce work with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to translate deep customer insights into relationship marketing driven approach that is highly personalized, relevant and strategic
- Familiar with Word, PowerPoint and Figma (preferred, not required)
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Some professional experience in content strategy or related marketing role
- Familiarity with research methods including surveys, stakeholder interviews, usability testing, analytics, etc.
- Experience collaborating in a cross-functional team including UX architects, developers, SEO specialists, graphic designers, copywriters, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule including both working from home and on-site. The selected applicant for this position may be required to work onsite and attend onsite or offsite meetings and events.
- When on site, typical office setting.
- Access information using a computer.
- Must be able to travel 0-10% of time.
- Travel via plane, car, and metro may be required to perform this job.
- Effectively cope with stressful situations.
- Emotional intelligence in a professional setting
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete our application process, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@strategiced.com.
15th November 2023
Place of work