The B2B eCommerce Content Specialist will plan, coordinate and execute the design and development of eCommerce content in alignment with brand standards and strategic project goals. This collaborative and solution-oriented individual will contribute to creating an intuitive and efficient user experience for B2B transactions.
We are All Leaders at Carhartt
In our words and our actions, we strive to emulate the hardworking example set forth by our founder, Hamilton Carhartt. We Lead Business by creating value, delivering on results, and making changes along the way. We Lead Self by being inclusive, recognizing that our differences make us stronger as we strive to build a better world, together, for all hardworking people. We Lead Others by communicating and clearly defining the path as we walk bravely into the future. Working at Carhartt, we are all given a seat at the table and the honor of continuing the legacy.
- Manage product content and attributes that support the D2B site and support growth strategies
- Develop high-quality web pages, using responsive code, that translates properly across different browsers, platforms and devices to deliver satisfying user experiences
- Coordinate design elements, gathering, loading and removing assets to support marketing strategies in partnership with cross-functional resources and campaign timelines
- Apply critical thinking and decision-making to the appearance and delivery of electronic assets
- Develop, allocate and schedule assets with efficiency and consistency using standardized tools
- Monitor site and troubleshoot issues immediately to deliver immediate or actionable solutions
- Perform quality assurance testing on all content to ensure it is accurate, properly tagged, and meets required guidelines (i.e. ADA, etc.)
- Participate in Agile ceremonies contributing to iterative development cycles including Scrums, Sprint Reviews, User Acceptance Testing, etc.
- Collaborate with analytics to understand site performance and recommend opportunities
- Manage processes and identify needs to support and scale the Industrial business needs
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience required
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of professional experience working on eCommerce site(s)
- 1+ year of content management and responsive design responsibilities for an eCommerce site(s)
- Advanced experience with digital asset repositories, Photoshop, HTML5, Adobe Creative Cloud, CSS, Bootstrap, IBM WebSphere, or similar tools
- Outstanding written and verbal skills in both business and technical areas
- Excellent independent worker with strong attention to detail, time management, organizational, intrapersonal and prioritization skills
- Excellent collaboration with partners of all levels and responsibilities
- Office Environment
- Willing to work some weekends if necessary
- Hybrid location: Associate will work on-site regularly as needed for work activities.
Interested? Apply for this role