CONTENT DESIGNER / JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR
Since 2016 CDLP has cemented a distinctive visual narrative in image, film and design which has been a key factor in the brand’s international success within luxury essentials. Our campaigns are frequently featured in top-tier fashion media and generate strong engagement.
We are looking for a Content Designer / Junior Art Director with skills that span over film, image and graphic design to join our Creative Studio. You will be working closely with our Creative Lead in executing world-class campaigns across all channels. We seek a highly talented and multi-skilled individual with a passion for creating and executing compelling content within film, image and graphic design. You will be joining an inspiring team of multifaceted creatives in a fast-growing company with a strong focus on brand equity.
What you will do:
- With creative direction from from the Creative Lead you will conceptualize, create, edit and finalize campaign content for all marketing channels, including social media, email, web, print, in-store screens etc.
- Editing (and some retouch) of campaign imagery, including iteration for all marketing channels.
- Create and edit content videos, including iteration for all marketing channels.
- Final art of graphic material and print assets.
- Ensure that the creative output is consistent and in line with brand objectives.
- Work in an inspiring environment with a visually driven brand.
- This is a hands-on role focused on execution of the above, but will also include being a part of the creative team in the overall development of the brand: creating, conceptualizing and executing campaigns and content.
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Experience as content designer, art director or similar, within the fashion or creative industries.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in creative/communications/design/arts or related field.
- Genuine interest in and understanding of photography, film, fashion, graphic design and art.
- Expert skills in image creation and retouching (Photoshop).
- Expert skills in video editing and animation (Premiere and After Effects).
- Expert skills in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Hands on, humble, result orientated, self-motivated with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong work ethic and organizational qualities.
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
This a full-time position, with immediate start, based at the CDLP head office in Stockholm.
Send your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter to email@example.com by June 7.
All applications must include a portfolio.
Interested? Apply for this role