Our client, a well-known pharmaceutical company, is in need of a Digital Content Designer. This will be a salaried, full-time opportunity. Remote candidates may apply, but must be located in the Mid-Atlantic region. The ideal candidate will have strong digital experience with a pharmaceutical background.
Digital Content Designer Responsibility
- Contributes to the creative strategy for campaign(s)
- Create layouts/graphics for tactics, campaigns, and content card in accordance with channel-specific best practices and compliance
- Works with shared service to source new images, secure licenses and permissions, and validate image metadata for PromoMats
- Prototype or storyboard layout of animated graphics
- Actively participate in the review and approval process
- Interface with various third-party partners around design and asset delivery.
- Participate in daily scrum activities including articulation of status across stories/features/task.
- Produce high-level concepts for design projects
- Provide effective feedback following review of production deliverables
Digital Content Designer Requirements:
- 5+ years Digital Design experience or experience as a digital art director
- Pharmaceutical experience is required for consideration
- Experience designing for different audiences
- Strong knowledge digital media and HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of creative tools and an interest in leading industry trends
- Expert in content design technology tools required; preferred expert in Assembler
Interested? Apply for this role