Centerbase is a Legal Operations System that powers law firms to run their practice with confidence. It’s a powerfully scalable and intuitive system for legal teams to streamline billing processes, foster case collaboration, and reduce administrative work.
Centerbase started with the same fundamental purpose that drives the company today: solving real problems. Years later, we are one of the fastest-growing companies in Legal Tech, with a mission to help law firms capture more time, get paid faster, and deliver the best services possible.
Marketing at Centerbase
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will produce dynamic, relevant, and enthralling content to help grow Centerbase’s business and delight our audiences. You'll know our personas, what resonates with them, and how to distill complex ideas into compelling content to engage prospective and current customers.
You will play an important role in leading our ambitious content strategy. You'll create short-form and long-form content in a variety of formats (white papers, infographics, blog posts, videos, etc.) and for multiple distribution channels (website, demand generation campaigns, social media, etc.). You'll collaborate closely with members of the broader marketing team, the customer success team, the sales team, the product team, and our customers to tell engrossing stories across all forms of content.
You will report directly to the Marketing Director.
- Develop and drive an aggressive content calendar that supports corporate positioning and thought leadership, as well as inbound discoverability and sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within and outside of Instrumental to develop compelling, highly engaging content in the legal sector.
- Develop lead generation content (e.g. ebooks, webinars, landing pages, whitepapers) to drive prospects down the marketing funnel
- Serve as a key in-house writing & editing expert to support production of copy for website, product, promotion, organic channels, etc.
- Contribute creative ideas and brainstorming to brand marketing initiatives, including brand videos, podcast content, campaigns, and more
- Establish and measure the metrics of success for content, including identifying and orienting around goals, establishing the right KPIs, and reporting on impact/success, in order to continually optimize our content strategy
- Deliver high quality, engaging email campaigns to inform and educate our target audience
- Work with our agencies and the team internally on website updates and landing pages.
- Collaborate with SEO to ensure all content is highly discoverable and optimized
- 3+ years of content marketing experience
- Data-driven mindset: a proven track record of using metrics to develop and iterate on content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Experience with WordPress a plus
- Experience with HubSpot a plus
- Incredible attention to detail
- BS/BA degree, preferably (but not necessarily) in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism
Interested? Apply for this role