Are you an experienced Head of Content and do you want to outline a content policy in a rapidly growing tech company? Then we are looking for you!
What does a Content strategist do at Centralpoint
As a content strategist, you come across a unique opportunity where you can pioneer in the field of content. You will be supported by a marketing team and a content writer. You will play an important role in the digital transformations of our customers. You will do this from our head office in Nijmegen.
What do you contribute to?
- Designing and developing content that activates, converts and retains key personas throughout the customer journey, while defending Centralpoint's brand identity
- Responsible for the creation of the content strategy and associated distribution plans. Both aligned with multiple key personas and demand generation objectives for each segment Centralpoint serves.
- Planning, writing, editing, testing and improving content, including website interfaces, lead magnets (including white papers and reports), informational materials, sales promotion materials, email campaigns and advertisements.
- Working with internal knowledge holders and experts to develop industry-leading content and frameworks
- Create and execute an experimentation roadmap to identify high-converting content at each stage of the customer journey, across various marketing channels
- Help improve key metrics, including lead conversion ratio
- Collaborate with the brand marketing team to ensure a cohesive and optimized content strategy from top to bottom
- Analyze and present content campaign results using CRM data, Google Analytics, Excel and other tools – share insights and best practices with the wider marketing team
You are part of the Marketing team, which consists of fifteen colleagues. You will be managed by Rick Lamers (Team Manager Marketing). This team is known for its conviviality, hard work and informality!
What are you taking with you?
You are a self-starter who can bring a wealth of editorial direction, content creation, distribution experience and best practices.
What we also find important is:
- You have at least three years of experience in content creation, content strategy and content distribution plans
- You have versatile writing skills that you can effectively adapt to our brand guide
- You have experience developing B2B content strategies with a wider marketing team, campaign tracking via UTMs (experience with Google Tag Manager is a plus), setting up campaigns and workflows on Hubspot (or a comparable CRM tool) and landing pages.
- In addition, you have experience with marketing experiments, broader digital marketing or growth marketing is a plus
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
What can you expect from us
A lot has changed in the past year and that is why we have decided to introduce the 'new normal' as 'the new normal'. We don't want to lose the flexibility, freedom and efficiency that this year has brought us. So there is every reason for Centralpoint to fully focus on hybrid work from now on. This means that you will spend 60% of your working week at the office and 40% will work from home. Of course, we make sure that you can do your work well at home. Ergonomics and a healthy workplace are very important to us, so we bring a piece of Centralpoint to your home! You will receive everything you need from us so that you have your affairs in order. We call that Get IT done.
We also offer:
- A 12-month contract and a salary that matches your education and work experience
- In addition to your salary, you also receive an end-of-year bonus and profit distribution (together an average of a 13th month)
- Your pension contribution is fully reimbursed and you can participate in our collective health insurance
- To have enough time for fun things you get 27 vacation days a year
- You can purchase IT Hardware (for your own use) at a purchase price via our webshop
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 cents per km (max. 50 km one way) or full public transport allowance
- Together with your manager, you will draw up a personal development plan. We think it is important that attention is given to this. You too?
- You can follow many interesting training courses and seminars via the Academy of Centralpoint, after all, you never stop learning!
- Have you grown within your current position? Then we will look at other possibilities within Centralpoint together with you, many have already preceded you
- Our office is easily accessible, you can park for free and the bus stop and train station are a five-minute walk away
- Last but not least, we have fun Friday afternoon drinks, team outings, a fantastic Christmas party, internal marketing campaigns and we are sponsors of the Zevenheuvelenloop. What are you looking forward to?
Working at Centralpoint
Centralpoint is the largest brand-independent IT supplier in the Benelux and a specialist in IT solutions for organizations, small and large. We are professionals for professionals and ensure that our customers can work worry-free with the best technology anytime and anywhere. We have a concrete solution for every IT issue. We keep it simple where possible and create clarity for complex IT challenges. Whether it concerns security, data storage, connectivity, mobile working, management or maintenance and logistics. We only do what we are good at so that others can do the same. Whatever the IT question is: get IT done.
Did you know that this year we received the quality mark for 'Best Employer'? We score above the average for the Netherlands and that is why we are now officially World-class Workplace. You understand that we are very proud of that! Our employees work at Centralpoint for the pleasure and the challenge. In every department you see our core values, challenge, pleasure and the customer come first.
I would like to get in touch with you!
Are you interested or do you have questions about this vacancy? Then be sure to let us know! For this position, you can contact Sabine Wenneker, Recruitment Project Manager, 06 – 82 23 89 63
A development of new business to this vacancy is not appreciated.