Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in Olathe, KS as a Website Content Coordinator! We are looking for a candidate with knowledge on website development using Figma, project management experience and Microsoft Office proficiency.
Location: Olathe, KS REMOTE
Pay: $28.69/ hourly
Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary liaison between Region 4 Ag and Turf Customer Connections and the Digital Customer Experience team.
- Manages the successful launch of web updates by monitoring project status, maintaining regular communication with business partners and stakeholders, and ensuring that the creative content meets organizational website requirements in the US, Canada English and Canada French.
- Coordinates the technical creation of innovative written, visual and audio content for Ag & Turf web pages so that the web site is appealing, informative and relevant user experience, while being competitive in the marketplace.
- Manages and facilitates publishing of web content by interacting with marketing groups, legal, other divisions and the enterprise to maintain current and relevant product and service information.
- Analyzes existing data and content to ensure that when used on the web, the content conveys a consistent tone and credible message to the online audience.
- Provides guidance and supports business partners and external vendors in the creation of web technologies and content to ensure that the John Deere and industry web standards are met in delivering a functional and dynamic site.
- Communicates with internal stakeholders to ensure the needs and goals of web projects are met and that timelines/deadlines are tracked/met for Deere.com publishing.
- Knowledge on website creation and development utilizing Figma
- Project management experience
- Experience working and communicating within a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to handle and track multiple projects and/or tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft™ Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneNote) and Workfront or similar project management tool.
- Strong communication skills including writing, grammatical usage, persuasive copy, and style.
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with content management system tools, such as Adobe, TeamSite, WordPress or Figma
- Experience with Siteimprove, or similar website optimization tools
- Experience in digital publishing
- Strong understanding of User Experience principles for your role
- Brand management/marketing experience
- Experience creating and implementing training on digital tools and processes.
- Experience with Agile Kanban Methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent web industry certifications.