End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join us on this journey.
We are looking a UX Writer which will:
- Collaborate with Design, Product and Engineering leaders to make complicated features understandable, approachable and trustworthy content design.
- Use research and service design skills to advocate for users, making sure they feel guided, supported, and confident throughout their experience
- Design inclusive and clear content
- Complete high-quality work within a dynamic context
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism, philosophy - or equivalent practical experience.
- Great writer and communicator.
- Proactive in problem-solving and ability to quickly prototype concepts.
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain a tone of voice and consistent language across different contexts and platforms.
- Strategic in articulating point-of-view.
- Self-motivated, organized and accountable.
- Clarity - Open and direct communication
- Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
- Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
- Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
- Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
- Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
- Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
- These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
- These virtues should be reflected in our output/products
Interested? Apply for this role