Berlin or Frankfurt
At CLARK we believe that the significant things in life should be simple. With this vision in mind, we have set out to create a platform which makes it easier, simpler, and faster for consumers to buy and manage their insurances - all in one central place where changes can be done with just a few clicks. Our platform helps over 300 000 users improve their insurance situation combining best in industry user experience with algorithm based analysis and recommendation. We are extremely proud of our 300 employees from over 40 nations, working from our offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Vienna and Püttlingen. We were recognized by the German tech magazine Gründerszene as the fastest growing technology company in Germany for 2019. Recently we’ve raised €69m in Series C funding with top tier investors (Tencent, White Star Capital among others) aiming at accelerating our growth. At CLARK we work in small cross-functional and autonomous teams owning a specific customer-focused area of the business. We hire great people and get out of their way.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for establishing the right tone of voice to communicate our brand, engage with our customers and make complex things simple. You own the written content of our App. You will ensure consistent and clear communication along the whole user journey, and bring product needs and customer mindset together when it comes to questionnaires and user input.
To achieve this you will:
- Own the UX writing vision, best practices and execution for building a compelling tone of voice and clear messaging within the App
- Collaborate with designers, product owners and developers to ensure that the product conveys the right tone and context in the entire experience
- Work closely with marketeers and brand experts to breath our brand in the products
- Continually test and improve our products by designing UX research experiments in collaboration with product designers and researchers
- Dig into quantitative and qualitative data to discover opportunities to improve CTAs, product copy, USP messaging and flows
Who you are:
- 4-5 years of experience with writing digital content for brands
- 2-3 years experience working in UX writing for digital products, apps or websites
- Native-level proficiency in German and excellent English skills are required
- Great understanding of design process, usability and UX best practices
- You have experience with UX research and user flows, for example, designing and evaluating experiments, applying learnings to the product experience
- You love to work in a fast-paced environment together with people from all types of competences - from engineers and UX designers to marketeers and analysts
- You take a data-driven approach to your work and aren’t afraid to start over from scratch
- Experience with product design tools is a plus, but not required (Figma, Miro, etc.)
Why CLARK :
- In addition to the usual startup benefits such as free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, experienced management and a multicultural environment with international colleagues, we offer you plenty of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- Flexible remote office policy (up to 4 days a week)
- We subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- If you move to Frankfurt or Berlin for us, you have our support.
- If you like to share and inspire your knowledge? Be a speaker and create your own brown bag to inspire your colleagues.
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday events.
Does that sound like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and we can't wait to receive it.
Interested? Apply for this role