Exciting opportunity available to join a leading provider of Cloud Security and Identity Governance solutions. Our product suite enables enterprises to secure applications, data, and infrastructure in a single platform for Cloud (Office 365, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Workday) and Enterprise (SAP, Oracle EBS). We are pioneering Identity Governance Administration by integrating advanced risk analytics and intelligence with fine-grained privilege management.
As a UX Writer, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the content experience of our platform, cultivate the way our customers use it, and give them the information they need to achieve their goals. You'll get deeply involved in the creation of new features, and you'll write UX copy that brings our personality to life and lead our users through successful journeys. You'll use your deep customer empathy – and relationships with teams across the company – to write content that is informative, digestible, and concisely guides users through each workflow. You'll test new features as they're being created, help release them to our platform, and write content to help resolve common support requests.
On a daily basis you will:
- Lead all UX copywriting initiatives, from conceptual briefing to final copy and proofing.
- Strategize, implement and maintain a consistent content strategy throughout the platform experience, strongly focused on taxonomies, user assist messaging and descriptions
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and engineers to define new features, understand their requirements and provide clear and concise copy
- Define and track content quality metrics and use them to prioritize work
- Work closely with content strategy to maintain and further develop the web UX writing process and roadmap for future endeavors
- Develop content product guidelines that will contribute to the design pattern library
- During feature definition, work with Product Owners and UX Designers to identify decision points that may benefit from testing, and define timeline, scope, and methodology for potential testing.
- Conduct interviews and user research with customers to identify content related pain points and ensure consistent improvement through retesting and validation.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- 3+ year's experience writing, editing, testing and optimizing copy and content for workflow type experiences as a UX Writer, Content Strategist, Content Designer or similar role
- Provide a portfolio that showcases your craft in UX writing and demonstrates how you think and solve problems
- A deep understanding of user experience and how copy, design, research and more come together to create frictionless user flows
- The ability to present ideas, bring strategies to life and incorporate feedback into your iterative work
- Experience in reporting on user testing results in a concise and actionable way
- Self-starter - ability to act autonomously
- Willing to work remotely with teammates and stakeholders in different time zones
- Strong capability to understand complex data structure, diverse hierarchies and provide succinct copy for level setting the user during all interactions.
- Experience with remote and in-person moderated user testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management or Cybersecurity domain experience will be considered as a significant advantage
- Experience with enterprise products or services
- Background in SaaS products
Come join an amazing place to work. We are leading an industry, experiencing rocket ship growth, and have some of the most brilliant and talented people working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you! We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all who are qualified to apply.
Interested? Apply for this role