Come join the Content Marketing team within CloudPay’s expanding Marketing function and take responsibility for creating and promoting compelling and informative marketing content. Working alongside other talented content, digital and communications colleagues, you’ll help strengthen our voice across all our external communications.
You’ll be a content marketing professional with B2B marketing experience and great writing skills. You know about effective messaging and can fit the content format to suit the audience and message, positioning CloudPay as the expert, experienced innovator that we are. We’ve been in payroll for 25 years and continue to push the boundaries of the industry with new technology and services that define the modern pay experience.
Attributes and Experience Required:
- Experienced B2B content marketer - minimum of 4/5 years
- Good understanding of digital marketing techniques and sales channels
- Understanding of the concept of TO, THROUGH and WITH partner marketing.
- B2B background – ideally in FinTech, HR or Technology as a preference than essential
- Logical, curious, and detail-oriented with the ability to analyse complex topics and communicate with clarity
- Ability to spot the key messages and understand what will inspire our audience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Clear and precise communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious self-starter with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive, flexible, creative thinker with problem-solving skills – ability to anticipate problems
Daily Duties and Main Responsibilities will include:
- Create top- and mid-funnel content in multiple formats for use across multiple marketing and sales channels - e.g. reports, one-pagers, guides, presentations, eBooks, and infographics.
- Work with stakeholders across the business, particularly in Product, Sales and Alliances, to understand content needs, provide guidance on the most appropriate content formats, and manage the content creation process.
- Produce great writing that delivers accurate information in an engaging and compelling style, suitable for the audience and marketing or sales activity.
- Work closely with design colleagues to create high-quality, visually appealing content assets that attract attention, generate engagement and support sales opportunities in the sales cycle.
- Help develop and acquire a solid knowledge of CloudPay’s messaging and portfolio value propositions and act as a brand custodian to maintain and strengthen our external profile.
- Work with the Digital Content Manager to create content assets for SEO and thought leadership.
- Work closely with content marketing colleagues to align messaging and maximize the return on all forms of content and communications channels.
- Work with the broader marketing team to align messaging and content across all campaigns and PR activity.
- Competitive annual salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible remote working
- Birthday leave
- Flexible pension contribution
- Life assurance x4
- Private medical insurance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Friendly working environment
Interested? Apply for this role