Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last—for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio – a global house of brands committed to stretching what’s possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
The Content Designer Coordinator will be responsible for creating, enhancing, and sourcing of all training materials across a multi-department/multi-site/multi-channel environment. They will manage their portfolio of projects ensuring that training objectives are met. At times, they may be asked to facilitate training as needed.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in training to…
- Create content for complex learning initiatives, including leadership development and business-specific programs in a fast-paced environment.
- Consult with Customer Care Leadership/Partners to develop and validate learning objectives.
- Follow Coach Learning Workflow, utilizing templates and guides including Framework, Content Flow, Storyboards, Presentations and Scripting
- Leverage the Instructional Design approach (ISD) and adult learning principles to curate content that supports the defined learning objectives and influences behavior change and/or skill development.
- Curate and assemble content across a variety of learning experiences such as virtual instructor-led, in-person learning experiences, and self-directed learning
- In conjunction with Training Manager and Customer Care Leadership, develop holistic measurement strategies to understand the impact of learning.
- Remain agile and timely when adjustments to content strategy are needed based on SME and Leadership feedback throughout the approval process.
- Provide strategic recommendations regarding support and facilitation requirements needed for each program.
- Demonstrate the ability to present a clear, thorough content strategy to various audiences and articulate how this approach supports the learning objectives defined.
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills with both concepts and scripted content for a variety of audiences; ensure messaging is appropriate for each.
- Ability to synthesize substantial amounts of data to make strategic recommendations and the ability to see gaps and improve the accuracy of data-driven decision-making.
- Collect and review feedback on training sessions to use for future improvements to content and presentations.
- Serve as a credible advocate for Learning across Tapestry Brands.
- Encourage and demonstrate collaboration, proactively support other team members’ workload during peak demands,
- Catalogue and maintain learning assets, and curriculum in the Learning Management System
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, learning technology, adult education, or other related disciplines or 5+ years of related experience.
- 1+ years of experience as a Learning Designer with experience leading the design and development of learning solutions to drive mindset, skill and behavior change to achieve business outcomes.
- Up-to-date instructional design and learning science applied to live, virtual, online, social, adaptive and in-the-flow continuous learning experiences.
- Use of innovative digital learning technologies and scalable user interfaces for web and mobile learning experiences
- Applies design thinking principles to assess and solve for learner/persona capability gaps
- Strong conceptualization, visual communication, and storyboarding ability
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written, for both technical and non-technical learning.
- Co-creates, collaborates, and builds trusted partnerships with team and business stakeholders.
- Leverages data-driven insights to drive decisions.
- Agility, flexibility, working in a fast-paced iterative environment.
- Creative thinking, strong problem-solving, continuous improvement capability
- Assess capability, evaluate, and measure value and business impact.
- Stakeholder analysis and management, change management.
- Business acumen and ability to rapidly learn business and cultural contexts.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person's career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale and spirit in their team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Visit Coach at www.coach.com.
BASE PAY RANGE $55,000.00 TO $58,500.00 Annually
Click Here - U.S. Benefits Summary
Req ID: 108637
Nearest Major Market: Jacksonville
Job Segment: Learning, Content Strategy, Training, Human Resources, Marketing, Operations