Coffee Circle is the market leader in Europe for Specialty Coffee, driven by the mission to improve lives by delivering outstanding coffee. As a certified B Corporation company, we believe in using business as a force for good. In the past 10 years, we have been raising more than 2,5 Mio € which were invested into coffee communities around the world, improving the lives of over 200.000 farmers and their families.
Join us in our mission!
- Build and execute a multi-language content strategy (German and English) for the DACH Market - and in the future for other EU countries - to acquire, convert and retain new Coffee Circle customers and optimise their experience with us
- Create cohesive narratives across multiple channels and customers touch points (eg. website, e-mail, social media, youtube) to bring our brand values to life
- Identify new content opportunities aligned with our Marketing and cross-functional teams’ needs and goals and test different initiatives across multiple channels
- Supervise the production of content in various formats (written and video are a must) by being able to estimate and organise the resources needed
- Analyze user engagement metrics and have an eye on the performance of our content campaigns to determine our strategy’s effectiveness and better meet our audiences’ needs
- Analyze content marketing data to identify trends and anticipate customers’ needs
- Be part of our Marketing as well as cross-functional teams
- 4+ years of experience as Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role for an E-Commerce D2C brand
- Exceptional communication skills to get our story and values across different target audiences and channels
- Outstanding storytelling skills and solid understanding of what’s behind video content creation
- Ability to translate our business needs into compelling content
- Solid interpersonal skills to be able to align with several internal and external stakeholders
- Good knowledge of marketing channels and their metrics, experience with SEO is a big plus
- Consolidated project management skills
- Fluency in German to a native level and fluency in English
How we work
- We work in cross-functional teams organised around specific areas of the customer journey. These teams can also include stakeholders or non-tech disciplines e.g. Procurement or Customer Support.
- We set goals based on OKRs that are aligned with overall company goals.
At our core, we are a digital company which directly trades, roasts and sells coffee as well as coffee equipment from various partner brands. We offer the following opportunities to experience Coffee Circle:
- B2C e-commerce (our main product)
- B2B, for gastronomy and offices
- Retail (Cafés), for more people to get to know Coffee Circle offline
Our vision is to further connect these areas and offer customers the best possible experience around coffee - be it at home, in offices, in cafés or any other points of sale.
What we believe in
We are a purpose-driven organisation. Growth for us means increasing our social impact in the coffee communities around the world and opening a new world of coffee to our customers. We are a unique zebra, not the next unicorn. We strongly believe in authenticity and compassion to build strong and innovative teams. We cultivate a humble and playful mindset to a never-ending learning experience for our team.
No matter what's your race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity - if the job descriptions resonate with you, we can’t wait to get to know you!
Your Coffee Circle Team
Interested? Apply for this role