As a UX Content Strategist II, you'll play a critical role in helping design experiences that directly impact our associates, financial advisor teams and clients. Our UX Content Strategists approach content from a holistic view of the digital experience and they work in partnership with every UX discipline.
- You have a passion for creating engaging digital experiences and thrive on translating complex topics into language that resonates with users.
- You have superior writing skills and approach content strategy with a focus on user needs.
- You're familiar with Agile and have experience working as part of a specialized UX team, embedded in a digital product management team.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and handling multiple projects at once.
- You understand user-centered design process (personas, task analysis, task flows, journey mapping, content audits, content strategies, user testing and accessibility).
- You know the difference between content strategy and UX writing, and you do both well
What you'd do, day-to-day:
- Work with UX Strategists, Researchers, Designers and Accessibility Specialists to deeply understand our users' needs and turn those insights into experiences that make an emotional connection
- Write clear, user-centric content for UI screens, microcopy, knowledge base articles, service and support tools and other needs determined by the product team
- Make recommendations based on research and user testing that help deliver the best possible experience
- Ensure content is consistent across products and channels, is relevant to the user and aligns with business objectives and our brand voice and tone
- Build relationships with your product teams, UX team members, legal, compliance and other key stakeholders to gain consensus and influence content decisions that impact the user experience
- Ensure content aligns with the overall strategy for the product and meets accessibility, legal and regulatory needs
- Audit content and create and manage a content inventory and change history
- Present your strategies to peers, enterprise leaders and cross-functional teams
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field.
- 4-6 years of experience writing digital content with a focus on UX content strategy.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Proven track record in designing and leading UI content strategy from discovery to delivery
Interested? Apply for this role